Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

~C~T~
Conscript
Conscript

Game Game Game Game Game

Post by ~C~T~ »

after u watch, leave me a message! XD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Game Game Game Game Game

Post by huGGy »

Hey, what patch is this game on?
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

@ huggy... 1.1a.

CT, great game! Really nice play early on with the pike, adding hussar just at the right time. Really nice to get the 70g and 165g (cool steal) treasures at the start too.
I thought your explorer use was fantastic, kept reviving him to keep an eye on the base and to pull silento's units out every now and then. The swizz pike made it look like a massacre at the end there, they did sooo much damage!

Overall, very nice play. Great containment. I liked your early build too, gave you a much better age up time and hence the overall advantage to take the map and control your opponent.

GG.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Very good game with a lot of action. Great job of harrassing and keeping him boxed in his base.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

Great game CT! thx for sharing
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
Shizle

Post by Shizle »

Super game. More of these please!
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

wow

thank u so much for sharing

U know I luv the way 1 can actually rush with dutch. and I also like the way that Dutch arent all about throwing down banks and ff´ing. Sure banks are important, actually they´re fundamental, but here we can clearly c that 2 banks are all thats required for a constant skirm and hussar spam whilst keeping villy production going smoothly.

Was this game played at slow speed?, cos the rec was slow as hell.

I also think that CT uses what Id like 2 call a future hack. thats right. U download it from http://www.iamopandkickass.com. What it does is very simple. It ships all the right shipments to counter ur enemies shipments. It is fully automated and easy 2 install. I mean comon the 8 pikes shipments go directly vs the 5 hussars. Had Silento shipped the xbow card things might have been diferent for the 1st few sec´s. Next comes the hussar shipment. Again perfect timing to counter the xbow´s. Then the 700 wood. Im like ok, here ya go. Lets throw down 2-3 banks now. But no, she puts up a tower and builds a stable. I think 2 myself .....dude be quiet, u suck man.....watch and learn. This is the way gurlz play it. They play it the way its meant 2 b played!

I do, however, disagree with our great dictator on the hero subject. He died like 5 times and hardly made any damage. Neither did he tank. And him just lieing (sp?) dead on the floor gave constant LOS anyway. 5 deaths is like over 1k xp free of charge.

Great game. Fun and rare 2 c a Xpert german player so boxed in, that even the settler wagons complain of their inability 2 gather from berry bushes effectively.

out
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

Explorer dying 5x is 40xp x 5 = 200, isn't it?

Anyway, I still have to watch this rec!
gendarme
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by gendarme »

It's actually 45 x 5 = 225 ^^
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

Hmm Lazy's math... a possible insight into why dentist bills are so large ;)

GG btw always nice to see some expert rec's on the forums, you can learn a lot from them.
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

[quote=""LaZy""] Then the 700 wood. Im like ok, here ya go. Lets throw down 2-3 banks now. But no, she puts up a tower and builds a stable. I think 2 myself .....dude be quiet, u suck man.....watch and learn. This is the way gurlz play it. They play it the way its meant 2 b played![/quote]
very true, most of us see 700 wood only as bank material.
I've tried rushing as dutch, but you cannot waste a single unit early game... too hard to do :mad:
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Why is it that I actually clicked on the link in Lazy's post hoping it would take me somewhere...? geez
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

My bad....4 some reason I did the math twice ie. 5x45 and then 200++ x 5 again giving me over 1k XP :(

out

PS soccer u dont need 2 future hack bud
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

hehe dutch's rush abilities.
i like the way H2o played them on rtsproffesional, he says screw pikes, and puts pressure with 20range skirms all the time.
this is more of a containment than a rush. a very nice containment :-)
i also saw some dutch guy going double rax pike spam cuz he knew the german would go all ulan, really anticipation is what you need for playing unusual style with civs :) the anticipation was totally here in this game as lazy_tuga pointed out