CM and when to use it?

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: CM and when to use it?

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""36drew""]I use it all the time on RE patch. It was nerfed to hard for me to use on the FP. Having 15 villagers garissoned is just too many IMO.[/quote]

I agree, Drew. That's why I asked in another thread whether that nerf affected the German Teutonic TC. It doesn't! So you only need 10 vils there for maximum damage ;)

@ Huggy: That was a nice post about timing with CM and MM. I need to boost my confidence about when to call them, especially against hard rushes. It's funny: You just know when you've sent them at the right moment, and you just know when you've wasted them. Nerves make you do the craziest things!

I'd add one more category for calling the MM. Call them at the moment you're about to have a major, all-in battle at your base. The extra firepower and HP from the MM is really handy in that case, especially at the moment you hit fortress and get some free units, or at the moment your first fortress military shipment drops on the enemy around your base 8)
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

CM...?.... What's that???? :roll: ;)
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

^^ duh Championship Manager....hello?

out
h0m3w0rk
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by h0m3w0rk »

As I like to play Brits I have put in a deck for when I play Aztec mainly but when should I send it? I feel it's best as a second card for me. So have been thinking of making an extra vil in discovery and walling well. Should I be making hussars behind base or Longbow?
See the ball going to the target and trust you're swing will send it there.
Drag
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Drag »

I find that there is no perfect time to send it every game, you have to adapt it to the situation as best you can, and hope you can get the timing right.
gendarme
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by gendarme »

Just send CM card vs me and it's GG.