Awesome French Mirror

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Awesome French Mirror

Post by etrips888 »

Might just be cause I played in it, but I thought this game I just had was a pretty gg and thought I would share and see what you guys thought.

French mirror on Sonora between myself and a captain I believe. Anyway we both start off with stable and spamming hussars. Our hussar spams seem very evenly matched so we both start to fall back and decide to start adding some more units in.

Good watch, plenty of action I believe, hope you guys enjoy. Tips and such are always welcome!

RE patch
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: Awesome French Mirror

Post by deadhanddan »

i'll check er' out
- Dan
ChrisTheMean
Private
Private

Post by ChrisTheMean »

sounds like good fun, will watch
[quote=""Soccerman771""]It's obvious. As your name states you were mean to him so he went and cried in the corner. When he got the muster to come back to the game and face you, well you made him cry again.[/quote]
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

I watched it and it was really well played from you. You had a nice spam going on and controlled the game really early. Some little things i saw: Don't attack your opponents Cav with your Cav in his Base. You have to expect more Hussars popping out. Get the 2nd hunting upgrade quicker (i try to get it after my first 5 Hussars are queued) and try to harrass your opponents eco. You always attacked his base, though all his Vills where in the 12 o'clock position gathering. Attack there and the game is over much sooner.

Very well played. In this game you can see that you are so much better than a 1.Lieut.

Thumbs up!
gendarme
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by gendarme »

France + cav = OP
etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by etrips888 »

[quote=""HuggyPierre""]I watched it and it was really well played from you. You had a nice spam going on and controlled the game really early. Some little things i saw: Don't attack your opponents Cav with your Cav in his Base. You have to expect more Hussars popping out. Get the 2nd hunting upgrade quicker (i try to get it after my first 5 Hussars are queued) and try to harrass your opponents eco. You always attacked his base, though all his Vills where in the 12 o'clock position gathering. Attack there and the game is over much sooner.[/quote]

Ah thank you for the tips Huggy. I wouldn't have thought of getting the second hunt upgrade that fast, at least not in a 1v1. Do you put any more vills on wood in order to get it?

And I'll keep the tip about where I attack in mind. I guess I thought it would have been risky to run behind the base and run the possibility of getting trapped, but I think it could work. Ill watch it again and see what you mean.

Thanks for watching =)
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

nicely played etrips , especially on that map. weird how sometimes all the hunts are in the canyon and at other times they are everywhere but the canyon. ggwp
- Dan