Tips Wanted

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tips Wanted

Post by etrips888 »

Hey guys I just played a game with Masterjapsen aka Roadrunner_ (french v dutch) and he was hoping I would post it so he could get some feedback with his play as dutch and hopefully some tips to get better. I don't believe he knows how to post recs just yet, so he asked me to post it so it will be from my POV.

I go water and try to boom a lot while running around a bit and checking his hunting vills. I feel he did pretty well, I did not expect the kind of mass he had. The game goes on a bit longer than it needed to, but I think we were having fun chatting and such. Anyway enjoy and tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

RE patch btw
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
generalbuschmann
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: Tips Wanted

Post by generalbuschmann »

- better scouting
- better herding
- going second rax earlier
(-ruyter instead of halbs, better against a raiding opponent)
- massed to much ressources overall, always spend the ressources unless u want to age up or expensiv upgrades
RoadRunner_
Conscript
Conscript

Post by RoadRunner_ »

alter buschmann^^wen ich das ding mit der revo gescheckt hätte hättest du geloosd^^ok ok ich habs nich gecheckt abba wenn abba trotzdem danke ^^ hast schin recht mit dem wast sagst so gut kann ichs ned mit dem scouting dingens bb :D 8) 8)
RoadRunner_
Conscript
Conscript

Post by RoadRunner_ »

ohh and thank u very much for the posting etrips and for the help see u^^
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

[quote=""RoadRunner_""]alter buschmann^^wen ich das ding mit der revo gescheckt hätte hättest du geloosd^^ok ok ich habs nich gecheckt abba wenn abba trotzdem danke ^^ hast schin recht mit dem wast sagst so gut kann ichs ned mit dem scouting dingens bb :D 8) 8)[/quote]

Speak english please. (Or if you speak german use , and . and try to spell in a correct way :P)
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""RoadRunner_""]alter buschmann^^wen ich das ding mit der revo gescheckt hätte hättest du geloosd^^ok ok ich habs nich gecheckt abba wenn abba trotzdem danke ^^ hast schin recht mit dem wast sagst so gut kann ichs ned mit dem scouting dingens bb :D 8) 8)[/quote]

Speak english please. (Or if you speak german use , and . and try to spell in a correct way :P)[/quote]

Hochdeutsch oder Englisch ! We're royalists here! :twisted:
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
RoadRunner_
Conscript
Conscript

Post by RoadRunner_ »

ok i'll do sir huggy^^