RTSL Games vs Nerve oh yeah and did I mention, we won one ;)

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: RTSL Games vs Nerve oh yeah and did I mention, we won on

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]And let me just say this: Qiang pikes in cover mode are AWESOME! Makes me want to do a 3v3 with Soccer ;)[/quote]

Anytime, man, anytime. I was wondering if anyone would catch that I did that. I know they didn't during the game. mwahahahahaah
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

It is really incredible what cover mode can do. Forcing RI into melee while your RI or muskets open fire on them wins battles.

There was another funny moment in this game you probably missed. During your big offensive into their base, someone's explorer wandered into one of Soccer's hunting grounds near the trade route. The Chinese villagers shot the trespasser dead ::/ I should have screenshot it 8)

About the 3v3s... once this latest work wave ends, I think I might be up for a few!
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

I don't know if it will lock when you watch the rec from my perspective, but believe it or not, I micro'ed that....
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

[quote=""Soccerman771""]I don't know if it will lock when you watch the rec from my perspective, but believe it or not, I micro'ed that....[/quote]

It's your rec, so it should show what you clicked and what not. You did an awesome job this game.