The Ultimate Dual Rax Challenge

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

LaZy
Honorary Officer

Re: The Ultimate Dual Rax Challenge

Post by LaZy »

My Bo with Brits, regardless of spamming lbs or musks is:

3 vills, age with 200gold and putting 1 vill on gold during age up!

get market ASAP

in colonial ship 700w, gather the gold and get all wood chopping ups, build 1 rax with fb vills. spam units from 1 rax until 3rd shipment arrives which will b 600w. This will allow 4 a 2nd rax 2 b built and for a couple of manors also. Vill on gold stays there doing his job until all food upgrades are paid for and until the 100gold for age up is reached. 4th card is 5 vills and 5th card 4 vills. The free tower is used agressivly or defensivly depending on what the situation demands.

out
gendarme
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by gendarme »

I always go for double rax, but I build raxes with wood from the 700 wood shipment instead of 600, imo one rax is better than 2 manors, you already have enough poplulation and 2 villagers aren''t that important as getting a good spam early.

But I guess it depends on if you are rushing or not.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

ok i did this double rax start yesterday and it works like a charm!
i got out 5+5=10 = maximum batch of lbs out and kept getting everything i need(vills, further batches,manors), of course, getting the 2nd hunting and wood chopping upgrade later, but that has to be like that.

this can be really nice kaiser, good find, everybody i know alwasy gets up the 2nd rax a short while after

@lazy, ha exactly like me with that 1 vill on gold slowly gathering for the second upgrades a few minutes later ;)