2v2 on Mongolia - Uhlanage from the Kaiser

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

2v2 on Mongolia - Uhlanage from the Kaiser

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

Here's a nice little 2v2 clan game we did today. I hope Dan doesn't mind that I post; I figured the recorded game section could use a boost!

Kaiser (Germans) and Jonesk (Russians)

v.

Dan (British) and Lost_my_hope (Spanish)

This was just a straight up rush battle on Mongolia. If you thought I liked uhlans, you thought right! Uhlan/strel v. hussar/musket.

GG guys... I know the karma will come back to me soon :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: 2v2 on Mongolia - Uhlanage from the Kaiser

Post by deadhanddan »

uhlan and RUSHian blitz at its best . u guys did the better and faster rush and being nobody does the uhlans better then the kaiser 8) , next time my british explorer may pass a memo to his conquistador ally for some rodelero and wardog backup!....

- Dan
Lost_my_hope
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Lost_my_hope »

bah, we got owned
Vivian Stanshall, about 3 o'clock in the morning, Oxfordshire, 1973... good night.
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[quote=""deadhanddan""]uhlan and RUSHian blitz at its best . u guys did the better and faster rush and being nobody does the uhlans better then the kaiser 8) , next time my british explorer may pass a memo to his conquistador ally for some rodelero and wardog backup!....

Definitely! Every time I face Dan on the other team and he's Spain, I seriously worry about making any uhlans at all!

etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by etrips888 »

I feel exactly the same way..you gotta start surprising him with dopps :)
Shizle

Post by Shizle »

Ahhhh...I love this sort of fast hard rush. Reminds me of the good ol days of playing rated and you would refine your rush to perfection. I would love to get back into good ol rated rush games. Used to be a big kick in the pants.
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[quote=""Shizle""]Ahhhh...I love this sort of fast hard rush. Reminds me of the good ol days of playing rated and you would refine your rush to perfection. I would love to get back into good ol rated rush games. Used to be a big kick in the pants.[/quote]

I know that feeling, Shiz. Before N3O I had a partner and we always did those hard rushes on Mongolia. It's my favorite map!

I've toyed with the idea of rateds again, too, but I always back off before I get too serious with it.

Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

[quote=""Shizle""]Ahhhh...I love this sort of fast hard rush. Reminds me of the good ol days of playing rated and you would refine your rush to perfection. I would love to get back into good ol rated rush games. Used to be a big kick in the pants.[/quote]

it is such a pity that we didn't record the game today, me and buschmann vs deadhanddan and tatltael, our rush crushed dan's spain ;-)
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

[quote=""Aaryn_GenD""][quote=""Shizle""]Ahhhh...I love this sort of fast hard rush. Reminds me of the good ol days of playing rated and you would refine your rush to perfection. I would love to get back into good ol rated rush games. Used to be a big kick in the pants.[/quote]

it is such a pity that we didn't record the game today, me and buschmann vs deadhanddan and tatltael, our rush crushed dan's spain ;-)[/quote] that is what i get for going too heavily on eco at start instead of army :oops: lol was funny tho seeing both of you in my base while i was walling in buschman's explorer @ my tc :-P
- Dan
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

sorry for offtopic:
aaah so that's why you put up those triangle shaped wall, thought you wanted to create a nice artwork before you go down :?
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

lol no , i wanted his explorer trapped so he coulndt explore or make extra tc's
- Dan