Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Yukon Crazy!

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

[quote=""LaZy""]Dan,

U seem to have a very sound understanding of Natives, and what they offer for most civs. You also seem 2 b able incorprate (sp) them into every game u play. I would luv 2 know a little more about them. I just dont place natives in my general gameplay, regrdless of maps and civs chosen. I think most players dont either.

I would find it very cool if u´d sit down 4 a while and write up a comprehensive guide on natives. Yes i know, there are a couple out there, but none which actually bring about a strategy for them. ie which civ and with what strategy would a player most benefit from the natives on, say, Sonora. If u could just make a guide 2 remind us LaZy people what maps get which natives and how certain civs would most benefit from both the techs and their units.

out[/quote]

Lazy you might want to give Peachrock's guide a shot

http://viper.sanctuary-network.com/nati ... /index.htm

It's a good guide to know where's who and what, although he could have made it more in depth when it comes to innovation.

For instance, mapuche win games on Araucania when the 2 players are far and decide to boom - having 30 more of these crazy sucky clubmen in addition to your full pop army will get you the upper hand over the surrounded by units army.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Yukon Crazy!

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

ye that guide is very nice, it has a place in my OP folder (dan knows that)
but i think what lazy meant is more how to make good combinations and good use of them, that guide solely analyzes them very well, which is totally enough, if you ask me^^