China vs Dutch

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

China vs Dutch

Post by etrips888 »

Just played this game earlier tonight and thought it was a pretty gg.
I go standard army, mainly because I like having an easier transition to fortress, and it seems he goes skirms early. I try to raid a bit with my steepes, but do very little damage, and soon he has a massive skirm army. I fend him off so i can get to fortress for my fav china card. Hope you enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: China vs Dutch

Post by deadhanddan »

cool will watch and edit my post after viewing , i recently gave up on playing as china ever again ( even deleted my china HC :lol: ) but since your better china player i'll view your game , especially since versing against dutch was always a mystery to me whenever i played as china.

edit: just viewed game , well earned victory :) i was surprised to see that CDB treasure so close to your tc like that. consulate would have helped you in the early stages of that game , either for british consulate + standard army hp card would have beefed up your mostly standard army / german consul to reduce your standard army cost +trickles sense you went fort with porcelian tower. aside from that well played , i wondered how you would fight off that push on your town , good timing with the beiyang army card :D
Last edited by deadhanddan on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Dan
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

oooh I love the beiyang army card. I have it snuck in a couple of my decks. I'll have 2 watch this one when I get home.. Thanks for posting.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by etrips888 »

[quote=""deadhanddan""]i
just viewed game , well earned victory :) i was surprised to see that CDB treasure so close to your tc like that. consulate would have helped you in the early stages of that game , either for british consulate + standard army hp card would have beefed up your mostly standard army / german consul to reduce your standard army cost +trickles sense you went fort with porcelian tower. aside from that well played , i wondered how you would fight off that push on your town , good timing with the beiyang army card :D[/quote]

Yeah after watching it myself I realized i never built a consulate, but I think that at least in game I didn't think i had the wood for it. Harder to get one up when my army is food/gold based.
That beiyang card is my favorite, it especially helped because i think he was distracted by my raiding when it came out, seemed like it took him some time to react.