Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

2v2 game Aztec_Spain v German_French

Post by IndyBrit »

This is an entertaining game. It was all fought in my town. :neutral:

You won't learn how to play well from this, unless you are interested in the BO on Macabee's awesome Aztec assault, but you'll get to see some CDBs mow down some poor cannons. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: 2v2 game Aztec_Spain v German_French

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

GG... too bad I had to leave. When I went to bed last night, I really thought we could have won, Indy. But when I looked at the stats this morning, I thought again. We just didn't have the mass needed to stop those ogre-ish maces and rods!

I was happy with my economic performance, although my uhlans fared very poorly this game. Darn rally points! That's what happens when you don't play for two weeks ::/

On the other hand, it was a wise move to start all-inf. Of course, I couldn't keep up the spam after losing not one, but TWO FBs, including a double rax! Still, those Aztec devils (Taunt 163) never harmed a single German civilian during the entire 30 minutes 8) The French were not so lucky :neutral:

EDIT: Well, maybe the Aztecs HARMED a settler wagon by throwing rocks at him, but they couldn't penetrate that hearty great coat :D
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: 2v2 game Aztec_Spain v German_French

Post by deadhanddan »

gg, i was off in my own lil world a few times that game , not paying attention or paying too much attention to a few things , damn that medication + alcohol lol. good job by mac on the containment with his army, if he hadn't of kept pushing i believe game would have turned out totally different

was a fun one to play :)
- Dan