Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: How to "Rebuild"?

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

resource crates are your best friend to get back up quickly
civs likes brits and japan can recover faster than most others tho
natives and asians have the advantage in rebuilding TC fast without the need of the explorer.
also, don't be afraid to ask some resources
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""Hydrovert5""]I usually keep 1,000W in my deck just in case that happens, where my TC and houses get wiped out.

I chop wood so I have 250, build an outpost, ship the 1,000W and make a new TC.

If I'm playing as Germany, if I haven't already sent them, I tend to ship TEAM SWs, 3+2 SWs, so I have a 7 SW (14-vill) boost to my economy.[/quote]

Nice suggestions. I always keep 1000 wood in my deck. That is a fantastic card for getting the Age III boom started, even if you haven't been wiped out beforehand. If I do an uhlan econ in colonial, when I make it to fortress I ship in the wood for 3 TCs without switching to a major wood gathering econ.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Yesterday I played 4 games in a row where my TC was razed in the 10 mins. All four games I ended up loosing. Tried various forms of getting back on track but its simply hard in 4v4´s.

out

PS all 4 games had Joe4holly in them as my enemy who gren rushed :(
Hydrovert5
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Hydrovert5 »

[quote=""LaZy""]PS all 4 games had Joe4holly in them as my enemy who gren rushed :([/quote]

Therein lies your problem. :-P
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

[quote=""LaZy""]Yesterday I played 4 games in a row where my TC was razed in the 10 mins. All four games I ended up loosing. Tried various forms of getting back on track but its simply hard in 4v4´s.

out

PS all 4 games had Joe4holly in them as my enemy who gren rushed :([/quote]

He had a vengence for bringing down TC's yesterday. I think between that and his 100 + petards vs. me in that game on mongolia, he was a little siege happy.
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""LaZy""]Yesterday I played 4 games in a row where my TC was razed in the 10 mins. All four games I ended up loosing. Tried various forms of getting back on track but its simply hard in 4v4´s.

out

Just between me and you, Lazy, there have been many conversations in Ventrilo game rooms (when you are on the other team) in which N3O clan members (including joe4holly on occasion) make the decision: "OK, so we're all rushing Lazy, right?"

:roll:

I'm sure the same conversation has been conducted regarding ME from time to time, ie: "OK, let's all rush Kaiser before he can get those uhlans going" :D

So in a way, getting rushed by everyone in a team game is a form of flattery. ::/
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""][quote=""LaZy""]Yesterday I played 4 games in a row where my TC was razed in the 10 mins. All four games I ended up loosing. Tried various forms of getting back on track but its simply hard in 4v4´s.

out

Just between me and you, Lazy, there have been many conversations in Ventrilo game rooms (when you are on the other team) in which N3O clan members (including joe4holly on occasion) make the decision: "OK, so we're all rushing Lazy, right?"

I'm sure the same conversation has been conducted regarding ME from time to time, ie: "OK, let's all rush Kaiser before he can get those uhlans going" :D

So in a way, getting rushed by everyone in a team game is a form of flattery. ::/[/quote]

LMAO :D
IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by IndyBrit »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""][quote=""LaZy""]Yesterday I played 4 games in a row where my TC was razed in the 10 mins. All four games I ended up loosing. Tried various forms of getting back on track but its simply hard in 4v4´s.

out

So in a way, getting rushed by everyone in a team game is a form of flattery. ::/[/quote]

Absolutely. It's proper courtesy to say, "Gentleman, thank you for burning all my ^&$# down and $&^#*(@ my villagers. Good day to you all!" :D
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

out

So why did Lazy recently do that to me twice in a row....ah, it's the sexyness...
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th