Lamage or what?

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

cheesehat

Re: Lamage or what?

Post by cheesehat »

This was not intended but neither was Japan lamage, India lamage...

Get over it. If you don't like it dont vs Russia or Sioux.

16 siege elephants+Mansabdar Seige elephant is A LOT worse.
TheRam
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by TheRam »

Get over it? Perhaps a bit harsh cheesehat.
The problem is one that should be adressed, people shouldn't have to avoid civs, that's the the main effort of the fan-patch team.
I don't think it matters that there are even lamer strats, 40 cav taking up as much room as a house is insane, and not good insane like 5 Imperial Hatamoto slaying wave after wave of Gemdarme.
cheesehat

Post by cheesehat »

While laming a few scenarios on nilla, 5 hatamotos do indeed take down a wave of gendarme...

While the box shouldn't be that close, in the time strict discipline and tactics would not have made it impossible to be CLOSE together.
TheRam
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by TheRam »

[quote=""cheesehat""]While laming a few scenarios on nilla, 5 hatamotos do indeed take down a wave of gendarme...

While the box shouldn't be that close, in the time strict discipline and tactics would not have made it impossible to be CLOSE together.[/quote]
50 horses in a house.
Seriously man.
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Post by GeneralMichael »

[quote=""deadhanddan""] all it takes to usually spell out GG is a single breach in a wall by oprichnics followed by 30-40 musketeer spamming forts in your base while the ops r running thru your eco - this reason actually is why i stopped attempting treaty when i begun playing online , if you think sioux/russia cav is amazing in this box formation you should see gendarmes ::/ lol[/quote]

Yeah Russia can be pretty op once they get inside. Though I did have one game in treaty where the russian guy got into my base, took out 1 of my 3 tcs, killed half my kills, destroyed all but the wonder the wonder that gives boosts to the japanese military depending on what it is set on. Though after this my ally and me were able to battle him and his french ally back out of our bace. Fortunately I was the ports and just mauled the waves of infantry, and was able to go on the offense, and eventually gain control of the map and get inside thier base.

Right now my list for civs I must be careful when facing
#1 Spain (unction = evil)
#2 Japan (Evil Daiyamos, and shoguns)
#3 Russia (Takes forever to go on the offensive)
Well thats it and I can easily deal with all thier tricks but spain. I did not put souix uo there since they need an ally to be OP, which then walls mean nothing to them, they can go through walls faster than Russia's oprichs

Anyway you can overcome any civ if you know how, I've figured out how to wrech all but the spanish strat, and souix in team games