36drew vs. Ceaser for N3O Clan League

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

36drew
Honorary Officer

36drew vs. Ceaser for N3O Clan League

Post by 36drew »

Game 1
Match: Aztec (drew) vs. Germany (ceaser)
Winner: Drew
Map: Patagonia
Description: We totally forgot about home/away maps and just did standard. I go for the 2sk politician and ship the usual pumas and maces right away. I harass enough to cause him some grief I am sure, but nothing too major. I am hesitant to commit to a fight where I might loose my whole army so early. There is lots of miny skirmishes, most of which center right in the middle of the map. I just manage to get 10 WP out in time for a huge fight in the middle. Many maces, coyotes, pumas, xbows, pikes, and uhlans...many many!!! We leave that fight relatively even. I send schooners and get some fishing boats while i'm not sure where he's getting his food from (bad scouting on my behalf). I keep trying to harass so that german eco doesn't go uber crazy. I go age iii and get saved by shipments and BB techs. Ceaser is still massing a huge army despite me having a score advanatage. Eventually I make arrow knights, ERK, etc and get the job done. GG.

Game is 32 minutes.

Game Two
Match: British (drew) vs. Russia(ceaser)
Winner: Ceaser
Map: Mongolia
Description: I go for defensive hussars early and this actually works quite well. At one point the score is 130-100 for me, but this game was just not meant to be. With this I rush in to his blockhouse and basically loose all my hussars, lb/musk/minute to his mostly musk/cossack army. He pushed me back and I just can't remass and I have no map control. Considering the start I think ceasars turn of events and anihalitng me was very good!

Game is 15 minutes.

Overall, I was happy to get a split!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: 36drew vs. Ceaser for N3O Clan League

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Congrats on beating Caesar even if it was only once, his germans are OP
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

[quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""]Congrats on beating Caesar even if it was only once, his germans are OP[/quote]

Yes I was happy!
Tatltael
Major
Major

Post by Tatltael »

i still need to play him, yo caesar!
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

game 1 on Pata:
really great game, i was surprised that in the end, Drew had collected only 1K more resources than Caesar ! 8) aztec eco is overrated

Drew, why not ship the 3 TP card, it's so good on this map (instead of land grab)
You should really try to micro early treasure-hunting to get extra xp out, it will pay off.
when u had age III coyotes vs his age II pikes: fight! they beat em while instead you tried to run around but got massive losses.

excellent use of BB's, i tend to forget those in critical situations
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Will watch, both games sounds great.

I also still need 2 play u Caeser, not that I really want 2 though :/

out