French Native Cav

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

wicked_assassin
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: French Native Cav

Post by wicked_assassin »

not this is all kinda old news, just look at detail information of evry card...
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

I thought so, but i know like nothing about this game :P Some month ago i learned about this attack mode. Some weeks ago (thanks to Aarynd) about this ctrl thing for all idle Vills on the screen. Geez, whats next?
wicked_assassin
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by wicked_assassin »

lol, and shift? do you know all it's functions ;)

I'm gonna try to tell you something new :evil:

if you find yourself (in my case mostly dm) getting raided by those damm russian opri's or other horses. And you have 10 light cav. (or other cav). select them and shift klick on evry enemy horse. your horses will kill the first horse you clicked and then auto follow the other horses to kill the next.

:) did i succeed ??? i hope so lol.

the rest kill afther kill, pathfinding, etc is old news.
Sun_Tzu1
Major
Major

Post by Sun_Tzu1 »

Was Great Plains. Played French. Nothing wrong with the strat, but not every Cav upgrade card improves Cheyenne and/or Commanches. One upgrade card is just for Cuirs and Hussars. I'm not sure about the other ones. Still, with native upgrade cards and Cheyenne Fury they roxor.
Yep, but that card's just +15% hp. Don't bother with that one. For example, do TEAM improved native warriors (15% dam & hp), Wilderness Warfare (+20% hp & does your bois and skirms to!). Then look to the native upgrades in the TP. Fury (+2 multiplier against cav), Horse breeding (+10% hp), Mustangs (+10% speed!), etc. Then age, then you get the +25% dam & hp native card, and +15% dam/hp cav card.

IDK, see how it goes.
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

[quote=""Sun_Tzu1""]
Was Great Plains. Played French. Nothing wrong with the strat, but not every Cav upgrade card improves Cheyenne and/or Commanches. One upgrade card is just for Cuirs and Hussars. I'm not sure about the other ones. Still, with native upgrade cards and Cheyenne Fury they roxor.
Yep, but that card's just +15% hp. Don't bother with that one. For example, do TEAM improved native warriors (15% dam & hp), Wilderness Warfare (+20% hp & does your bois and skirms to!). Then look to the native upgrades in the TP. Fury (+2 multiplier against cav), Horse breeding (+10% hp), Mustangs (+10% speed!), etc. Then age, then you get the +25% dam & hp native card, and +15% dam/hp cav card.

IDK, see how it goes.[/quote] don't forget arsenal also ;)
- Dan
gendarme
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by gendarme »

Where can you see what the ROF of a unit is?
Lost_my_hope
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Lost_my_hope »

You can't in the standard game. I think you have to install a certain patch, I haven't got it either.
Vivian Stanshall, about 3 o'clock in the morning, Oxfordshire, 1973... good night.
generalbuschmann
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by generalbuschmann »

gendarme
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by gendarme »

Ok, thanks