need help with sioux

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

adeadmanrunning
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

need help with sioux

Post by adeadmanrunning »

i have liked using sioux but have been having trouble with winning because i dont know a inf rush. if anyone could help me with a sioux inf rush that would be awsome.
"You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way."
Will Rogers

Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: need help with sioux

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

I suggest you watch Tatl's recs if you haven't watched yet.
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

age up with 15 v, 400 wood, put lots of vils during age up on wood so you can build fwd warhut asap (then rebalance your eco with 70% on food)
whenn aged, ship 4 AR for raiding and build inf you want, ship more cav or inf from there on.
thats what i used to do with sioux before BR's were so famous aka OP
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

And it used to be a lot more fun imo. I still remember Wacko saying ''Common, boosting bow riders' price will make the game have more variability of units!''
murdilator
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by murdilator »

Sporting, I don't think he meant it to go that far...after all, he is the Nerf King. I also thought that he was for the Sioux Warchief being able to construct Tepees.

I'm decent at Sioux NR, and is probably what I can help you at. I don't have time to right up a BO at this moment, but I'm sure I'd be able to give some booming tactics if we ever play a game or clan game together.
"Feel the Might of the Sioux!" - Gall, when fighting and defeating your army at his own base.

---------------

Scenario Design Competition Participant 2009:

3v3 WildernessRoad: https://aoe3.heavengames.com/downloads/ ... ileid=2521
ruminator
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ruminator »

[quote=""adeadmanrunning""]i have liked using sioux but have been having trouble with winning because i dont know a inf rush. if anyone could help me with a sioux inf rush that would be awsome.[/quote]

Send 4AR to raid then collect 500 gold for 10 pistoleros. Ensure AR stay alive to protct pistoleros from Cav. Shift settlers to food/wood and spam units from Warhut. Send 6 Cetan/Warclub as required. Tatltael is the king here I think ...
"Could you, would you, with a goat? Would you, could you, on a boat?" Doctor Seuss

"Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?"
George Wallace