RTSL N3O vs KoN

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

JBCaesar
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

RTSL N3O vs KoN

Post by JBCaesar »

Some members asked me to post the games...
we lost 0:2
no comment :oops: :mad:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rambo098
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: RTSL N3O vs KoN

Post by rambo098 »

Thx Caesar!!!!!!!!
rambo098
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rambo098 »

well playd caesar, tatl and sporting.
On great plains they played better then us, they deserved the win imho.
But on Yukon, pure luck saved them.

Good luck next round
blayzer13
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by blayzer13 »

finally ty =D
KingVint
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by KingVint »

Both games were well played, gj N30. In the Yukon match it looks like your villager counts were lower than theirs due to raids; your rush in that game was very good though.

Thank you for the upload.
KingVint
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Seriously I felt like shooting myself with all those freakin raids on my eco PLUS their yumi OPness saving them in both games. I added to my list that jap spamming yumis do beat otto spamming abus.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

[quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""]Seriously I felt like shooting myself with all those freakin raids on my eco PLUS their yumi OPness saving them in both games. I added to my list that Japanese spamming yumis do beat otto spamming abus.[/quote]

of course. 55-50 to 50-100 :?
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

I thought both games were played very well. You all certainly represented us well.

I thought their control of the other side of the map in the Yukon game was key. It was close for quite a while there. Their TC's were also closely bunched whereas yours were spaced out a bit.

Thank you caesar, sporting and tatl! Both were gg's.
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

I watched the Yukon game last night. I felt that you completely outplayed them militarily. They saved themselves merely through Japan eco lamage and walls. Their raids were a major pain, too. Their walls and RI made it tough to go in there and just root them out; cav couldn't get in to do the killer damage, and you couldn't stand around with all those bloody Yumis raining arrows down. I did like it when Caesar blasted some of those creeps with artillery, tho!

Basically, the Japanese toshugu econ won that game, nerf or no nerf. In the late-late game, the German WW spam was decisive. That is always my 3v3 trump card in super-long games. They just have so many HP that they block all your counter-fire, allowing the other armies to just pound you. The only thing that can stop that is massed archers or skirms, but that leaves you open to cav pwnage.

Sporting, you definitely didn't have an easy game there. You were getting constantly pressured and couldn't age right. Too bad... if they left you alone the late-game Iros with legendary tomas, mantlets or light cannons would have turned things around.

I have concluded: Sioux might be a hard civ to play 1v1, but they are unbelievably lame in team games. They have the potential to totally derail united efforts and--late game--to wreck your whole econ without fear of being caught (7.76 speed siege-dange cav, anyone?) Russians can wreck econs, too, but even a small defensive force can kill oprichs. Not so with legendary axes or BRs with the chief speed boost.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)