Tatltael's Recorded Games

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Tatltael
Major
Major

Re: Tatltael's Recorded Games

Post by Tatltael »

here are some sioux mirrors against a brig zakio, i lost the first, shaped up and won the second! fun games, maybe interesting to watch
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Will watch! Thanks for sharing :)
Tatltael
Major
Major

Post by Tatltael »

game 1 is france v ottos i win

game 2 is ger v ottos, i win !

against that voodoo boss person
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tatltael
Major
Major

Post by Tatltael »

hopefully some of the games i post will inspire creative thoughts :P
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

[quote=""Tatltael""]hopefully some of the games i post will inspire creative thoughts :P[/quote]

not the game you post, but the games been played vs you. :P
well nice unit comboes in the french vs otto game, he made a mistake by losing those 2 tps so early, with barely stagecoach researched and too many stockpiled res which he couldn't spend.
later on i like the switch, you ended up doing all standard french units, which is due to the fact that you are sioux player and they need those mixed armies in 1v1

i watched the game from voodoos pov

P.S.: The posted recs got their names mixed up. the ger otto one is actually the french otto one
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

I watched your win vs zakio now. Very nice micro here. You really got him in this first fight. After that you made pressure on his hunts and goldmines. No chance for him to recover. Really wp Bro!
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

All I have to say is thank-you for beating Voodoo_Boss. :) Making me proud!
Shizle

Post by Shizle »

It's just too funny. Voodoo Boss just can't take a loss. I like his comment about it being an ego post and someone else replied: ego post because you're one elo point above him? I chuckled for a good 5 minutes on that one. What is that boy thinking? Duh. Lol.

Don't forget, Voodoo Boss is an Otto God. Oh wait a minute, he's the one who said that. Nvm.

I remember long time ago when he was a 1st Lt., were were both in a random 2v2 game room and he was whispering to me, asking whether I was a smurf cause I had a nice win % (but not many games). So, everybody greens up and when he didn't get on my team, he quit right away. Lol, nothings changed. He's kinda like the AOE clown.
Tatltael
Major
Major

Post by Tatltael »

[quote=""Aaryn_GenD""]

P.S.: The posted recs got their names mixed up. the ger otto one is actually the french otto one[/quote]

my bad! =) hopefully they both managed to be fairly entertaining
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

[quote=""Shizle""]It's just too funny. Voodoo Boss just can't take a loss. I like his comment about it being an ego post and someone else replied: ego post because you're one elo point above him? I chuckled for a good 5 minutes on that one. What is that boy thinking? Duh. Lol.

Don't forget, Voodoo Boss is an Otto God. Oh wait a minute, he's the one who said that. Nvm.

I remember long time ago when he was a 1st Lt., were were both in a random 2v2 game room and he was whispering to me, asking whether I was a smurf cause I had a nice win % (but not many games). So, everybody greens up and when he didn't get on my team, he quit right away. Lol, nothings changed. He's kinda like the AOE clown.[/quote]

hmm why not? voodoo_boss ottoman winter guide was indeed well written etc. and he's very good with ottos :?

or do you mean that tatl posted the game on agesanc and vodoo acted like he can't lose?

€: oh lol, he did

that anecdote about when he was a 1st lieut is hilarious^^
i had sometihng similiar when in a 2v2 my mate said he was a smurf, pr 32 in reality, and our opponents sergeants, i quit right away
Tatltael
Major
Major

Post by Tatltael »

me vs some guy holy playing india, im sioux! i do a semi ff and win after a big raid ^^
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

cruel, he definitly went sepoy heavy cuz it kills like 90% of your units in colonial, your semi ff gave you wakinas which i think he didn't notice at first and kept losing sepoys
you always bump villagers on your fp and fight with attack dance i figured :S

well played