1 hour long Sporting otto vs Huggy ports on Hispaniola!

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

1 hour long Sporting otto vs Huggy ports on Hispaniola!

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

This is a game full of action, really tied through 1 hour in hispaniola! I won this one but it could have really been Huggy winning, it was really toe to toe with a few mistakes from both sides and a lot of battles. We both had a rather lazy macro I believe but we focused heavy on the fights. Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: 1 hour long Sporting otto vs Huggy ports on Hispaniola!

Post by huGGy »

Epic game indeed. The final score was 815 to 800 for Sporting. It was nearly equal all through the game. Should have just walked into his base for his factories earlier. Sporting destroyed two Towncenters (one was actually the planwagon, which came out when i reached Age3). I managed to defend my base, built up a cool army, ran into Sportings base, made some damage, but then Spahis came out and i had to retreat. Water fights all over the place in the first ~20-25 minutes. In the End it was spamming Dragoons/Heavy Cannons/ some Cassas vs Janis/ Abus/ Great Bombards. Oh and i forgot like 20 Mamelukes on each side. The game could have gone even longer, but i decided to resign when Sporting killed 30 Vills, though i had 7000 food and 5000 gold left. 10 minutes later he would have won it anyway.

Fantastic game. Not perfect from both side, but pure fun. Was really tired after that :P.

OP game Bro!

PS: No walls on each side :)
Tatltael
Major
Major

Re: 1 hour long Sporting otto vs Huggy ports on Hispaniola!

Post by Tatltael »

GO HUGGY GO