Port vs Russia on Patagonia

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Port vs Russia on Patagonia

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

This one is for those that keep saying Port UP Port UP. My macro was awful, I don't really know how I got so many resources in middle game when I had nearly no sea, I just made like 5 caças once in a while, some goons too, turtled like ghey and did my job that is getting to industrial no matter what and laming heavy cannon/dragoon. He'd have got better chances if he had gone sea but I think he didn't go sea supposing it wouldn't be hard for me to kick him out of there.

Plus, with Ports you can abuse the fact that people don't know how to play vs them as they know vs other civs because of lack of experience ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alanriah
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Port vs Russia on Patagonia

Post by Alanriah »

thanks sporting for a port rec :D ill watch soon
ruminator
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ruminator »

I enjoyed the early sea batttle where he kept harrassing your fishing boats with their privateers. Good choice of politician on hitting fortress!

Still don't know why he didn't push more when you hit age 4 - that's their most vulnerable time it appears. He just sat back and then waited for your HC to appear with only an occassional foray by some opris.
"Could you, would you, with a goat? Would you, could you, on a boat?" Doctor Seuss

"Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?"
George Wallace
Tatltael
Major
Major

Post by Tatltael »

eicho is a good player for major
ruminator
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ruminator »

[quote=""Tatltael""]eicho is a good player for major[/quote]

No doubt he's seriously better than me, I'm just trying to understand what he did and whether he shoud have done something better ...
"Could you, would you, with a goat? Would you, could you, on a boat?" Doctor Seuss

"Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?"
George Wallace