Me against a dutchie captain

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Jack85
Private
Private

Me against a dutchie captain

Post by Jack85 »

I tried to rush him but failed so i kept pressure and tried to have the map control see what happened =)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Me against a dutchie captain

Post by Soccerman771 »

This was a gg 2 watch. Nice win Jack.

Couple of pointers.

If he gives up map control, take it. All of it. He only had access to 1 mine and 1 hunt. If you choke him off those he can't get enough banks up w/wood and schooners to do any effective damage.

Use your explorer. He sat idle way too long. Once you see he's captured a scout try to find him and take him out. The Zapotec natives have a couple of good upgrades if I remember correctly and you had wood 2 spare.

Use your line of sight from your explorer to move your water drop-off flag for the two schooners shipment. You'd have effectively kept him off the fishing.

The game was pretty much over at the 14 minute mark after you won that battle and you did a good job to keep the pressure on and take him out.

Try to get your 2 tc's up so you can boom once you reach age III. GJ getting there b4 him 2.

gg
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Jack85
Private
Private

Re: Me against a dutchie captain

Post by Jack85 »

Thanks soccer for tips i'll be careful next time =)