Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

severebeating
N3O Member
N3O Member

N3O League Dan vs SB

Post by severebeating »

Dan is still undefeated at 8-0.
Severe is still winless at 0-8

First game is Dan with Dutch & SB with Russians. I made Cossaks initially expecting him to make Skirms & also me guessing he would expect me to make strelets. I had some good success initially with raids & attacking skirms. I beat him to Fort & at that point I felt game was close. He Fortressed & quickly followed with Industrial & it was gg.

Second game was Dan Otto & SB Port. He very effectively played cat & mouse with me not really ever letting me boom freely. He led from start to finish with a game of attrition.

gg's Dano!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: N3O League Dan vs SB

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

invalid games it says, tried renaming with no success :(
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
LoN_Colossus
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by LoN_Colossus »

Ah, I see.

It's .age3yrec.age3yrec, you only need 1.
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

I dunno if its still invalid when after you rename them, but here are my ones.

Yeah game 1, I wouldnt bother listing what I did wrong, I played so bad that game, I was planning on booming and maxxing vills asap, but then when i started getting raided i forgot to continuously build vills and messed up! lol

Game 2 was much better than game 1 but still was bad, leaving vills unprotected, abus unprotected etc, and I never know how to play against Ports so I thought I would strangle him into submission killing as many vills as I could get, keeping him off mines, as age 2 ports are quite impossible to play without gold.
Also do ports have a card that increases tc attack? I swear my Jans were being killed in 2/3 shots!

GGs SB, and its 10-0 unbeaten ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!