Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

N3O League Strokey v Soccerman

Post by Soccerman771 »

Strokey goes Brits both times.

Game 1 - Deccan map.

I lame India. He walls near my agra and tries to get some LOS and slow down my units. I go through killing the vils that are building and get to his dual-rax b4 they go up and get 4-6 vils in the process. It's pretty much gg at that point, but he stalls me and I make a final push.

Game 2 - Carolina map.

I go for Russia this time. Strokey goes with a Brit strat I've never seen before. I see a 300 wood shipment at his tc and the massive gren-seige card and think gren-rush, but it's not. Watch to see what happens. I'll say this, his building placement and walling/towers is very annoying. (but not nearly as annoying as that Anti-Opricknik verbage in the clan rules is) ;)

gg's

gl hf rest of tourney
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: N3O League Strokey v Soccerman

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

only watched game 2
well played soccerman, no too much I can add, just try to build military and vills during combat as well, both rax and TC went idle during the fighting. Apart from that, nice raiding, good build order, good micro, you took map control, did upgrades etc...
Strokey, why the 300w? trying out a new strat?
(I'll try to watch from your pov as well)
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Re: N3O League Strokey v Soccerman

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Yeah, something I'm working on which I need to practice. I've not got the details final on it yet and it's a total mess at the moment, but there's some promise......