N3O League Adder vs Huggy

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

N3O League Adder vs Huggy

Post by huGGy »

Ok here are my last games for this season.

First one was on my home map Borneo. I think Adder played well and deserved to win. The fact that i played the worst game due to the last months helps him here :P. I forgot my hunting vills and let Adder kill them. I got housed. Sent the wrong 2nd card (wanted to send 700 wood for Blockhouse and 2nd Dock + Fishing Boats). I sent 5 Cossacks instead which did a good job raiding him down to 12 Vills, but the same time my Strelets popped out right into his Cossacks. From that point it was pretty much gg. Adder pressured really nice and didn't let my vills get away.

Second game was on Adder's map Texas. I went germans now while he played russia again. I tried to FF while he rushed with muskets. My FF took like 10 minutes, because he pressured really good again, but made some mistakes i think and got some ressource problems. I could make it to Fortress. He aged one or two minutes after me. Adder tried to wall and got kind of screwed by it. I could snipe several Villagers and my Jaegers killed his Manchu while my Uhlans did the rest. GG mate! Maybe in this game you did the mistakes i did in the first.

1-1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: N3O League Adder vs Huggy

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

Yeah GGs that wall thing pissed me off so much, it was over by then but my last push was just made pathetic by the way my units trickled out including my vils which really took the piss. I'm just not cut out for competitive play as I end up making too many stupid mistakes.

Anyway well played getting to fortress gg.
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Upload the Texas game again please Huggy, wrong file extension.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Here we go:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Damnit, i posted the wrong game. Here is the correct one: