FLAMETHROWER BLITZKRIEG!!!

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Chaos
Conscript
Conscript

Re: FLAMETHROWER BLITZKRIEG!!!

Post by Chaos »

[quote=""I__CHAOS__I""]interesting Kaiser, worth looking into it!

also, they are tagged as infantry, so some team cards could affect them too.
their main weakness is their range, if you can work around that, they do really well.[/quote]

Since I basically always play China heres my view; I did do this in RTSL for WN BUT you need good allies to pull this. Even if one allies screws up minorly, its GG. To pump 6-10 flamethrowers in initial rush hurts the eco WAY too much- though if you have good allies means you won.

Another spin on this is...you can keep your eco alive but that means having no units for 10 min which is VERY risky- but have them come out constantly with a full eco after.

I'm still looking for a in between strategy with this. They are powerful units- but you need at least 6 before anything can happen.
All under heaven, the sleeping dragon awakes.
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

sounds ok strat to me, but wouldn't it be better to age to colonial with porcelian tower? i use this wonder every single game i play as china and the nice thing about it and german consulate is u can send food trickle early and leave tower on food and really only need 2-3 vills on food for constant vill spam and still have lil extra food coming into create a surplus over time
- Dan
RussianNoobster
Private
Private

Post by RussianNoobster »

nice post lol ive been tryign this for the past few days and flamethrowers pawn hehe. my strat is better i think :P. i use land grab for cheaper housing
cheesehat

Post by cheesehat »

This reminds me of the Pike spam rush vs a FF dutch when you are dutch...its so dam funny to see 30 pikes runnin their town when they are aging up

Once I found the minutemen button...