Yea Baby

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Yea Baby

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""I__CHAOS__I""]I agree with Kaiser, except for the trickle card, that thing is so bad. And now that their eco got nerfed, 3 vills is a must.
Up until some level, dutch are good if you know how to get the banks up while staying alive with a minimum of units, but those who know how to presure or rush hard the dutch defense will have an easy time.[/quote]

Agree with this. Plus if your opponent scouts worth anything and spots a saloon. A cav shipment + a stable should end your day pretty quick.

Outlaws are too pop-heavy to allow you to get banks up at any kind of good pace.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""I__CHAOS__I""]I agree with Kaiser, except for the trickle card, that thing is so bad. And now that their eco got nerfed, 3 vills is a must.
Up until some level, dutch are good if you know how to get the banks up while staying alive with a minimum of units, but those who know how to presure or rush hard the dutch defense will have an easy time.[/quote]

Point taken, Chaos. I put the food trickle in my deck after watching some Fird 1v1 recs, but I think they might have been before the nerf down to 6 vils. In my own experience, I use 3 vils 97% of the time! I just know that sometimes your opponent rushes so hard you barely have an opportunity to keep your vils on hunts. In that case, I found the food trickle handy to get enough food for MM or CM even if my vils are inside most of the time (ie, free coin from banks and free food from card= MM).
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
rufio_eht
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rufio_eht »

I think what you say about pressure is correct. This might be a good strat for a better player in the clan training a less talented player how to apply pressure.
"Rock and roll is the hamburger that ate the world." --Peter York