VGG vs British Captain

Post by KingKaramazov »

Game:
KingKaramazov vs Asam
1st Lieutenant vs Captain
Aztec vs British
Painted Desert
Winner: KingKaramazov

I played this guy, asam, 3 times in a row in quicksearch, and won two out of three. He played as the Brits each time.

The first game was a pretty nice game with myself as Iroquois on Patagonia that unfortunately was not recorded. Basically he rushed me with longbows and I got to fortress and then beat him back with forest prowlers / crackshot and then raided him to death from there.

The second game I figured I'd try Aztec, and messed up pretty badly - I didn't send anti-cav soon enough and my army of maces / jags was beaten by hussars and that was that.

Third game I was Aztecs again, and that's what I'm posting now. Was a very close game, my score was lower than his pretty much the whole time, and at one point he has almost double the amount of villagers that I have. I seriously considered resigning and saying "I think that's enough of playing Aztecs." But in the end my military did the job. :D

I certainly did not play perfectly but I think it's a good watch. Only perplexing thing to me is why he made so many grenadiers...I suppose he figured they'd work well against Maces and at first I thought they would too but then it didn't really work out that way :-P .

edit: Oh, I just checked, this guy is PR 30 in TAD. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey