Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

N3O League Soccerman771 - Rufio_eht

Post by Soccerman771 »

We both won our home maps.
Game 1 - China vs Brits on Deccan. Quick game. I put the pressure on pretty good.

Game 2 - Aztec vs Germans on Siberia. Epic game. Back and forth tug o' war. I had to fight him out of my base several times and hung on by a string til he shows up with skulls, coyotes, and mace.

gg's.

GL w/rest of league.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: N3O League Soccerman771 - Rufio_eht

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

Thanks for posting! German v. Aztec.... I have only one word: ARRRRGGGHHH! That matchup is the bane of my existence. I'm looking forward to seeing how it went for you guys.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]Thanks for posting! German v. Aztec.... I have only one word: ARRRRGGGHHH! That matchup is the bane of my existence. I'm looking forward to seeing how it went for you guys.[/quote]

Really? I like playing Germans vs Aztecs. I think i got a rec of a game vs a Captain using Azzies on Painted Desert. If you want to give it a watch, give me a shout.
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]Thanks for posting! German v. Aztec.... I have only one word: ARRRRGGGHHH! That matchup is the bane of my existence. I'm looking forward to seeing how it went for you guys.[/quote]

Really? I like playing Germans vs Aztecs. I think i got a rec of a game vs a Captain using Azzies on Painted Desert. If you want to give it a watch, give me a shout.[/quote]

That sounds great, Huggy. Post them in the recorded games section whenever you get a chance. Nobody on Age Sanc posts German 1v1s anymore... guess people are bored with them :cry: But the Kaiser will never turn his back on das Volk! ::/
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Rufio played really good as Azzy that game. I was quite impressed. I'm not sure there was anything I could have done to win it. He took map control really good, cut out my raiding, boomed really good and kept me off gold.

What is a good civ to play against Aztec? I always lose to them. I honestly think they are the most OP civ. They can adapt to any other civ and are strong in every age.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Crazy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Crazy »

Russia is a decent civ :D. If you know they will rush, go up with 14, throw up a defensive bh before you age, and distribute vills accordingly ( approx, 8f/3w/3g is how i would do it anyway) and get ready to make musks+cossacks (+some strelets if you can afford), next 3 vills go to food, and alternate or whatev between food/gold and wood occasionally. Put up a stable with 400 wood on age up, couple houses too. 5+4 cossacks and early musks will beat mace+coyote early, and musks/mm/strelet can pick off puma shipment. From there you push, works for me. Just dont age with 17 against em :evil: