Game 1

DJDan Ottomans
Vs
Indybrit British

Map:
Yukon
Winner:
DJDan

I go for the usual mix of abus otto, but stupidly send them up into his base without watching and he got some free kills, i then was stupid enough to stay when 5 hussars popped out, but after so hard pressing, hitting and running and raiding i finally managed to hurt him into surrender and get his tc, gg buddy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Re: DJDan Vs IndyBrit

Post by djdan »

Game 2
Indybrit British
Vs
DJDan Dutch

Map
Bayou
Winner
DJDan

I opt for some random strat that I do, dont really all it anything, wouldnt say its semi ff, quite a defensive game anyway early, whilst Indy goes for musket harrass, my skirms manage to repel the muskets whilst he goes fortress I push onto his fb when he hits fortress to be met by falcs, I kill off the falcs and do a lot of raiding, after a lot of raiding and merciless musket and dragoon murdering, Indy then sees the game as over, gg buddy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by IndyBrit »

GGs man. It's cuz you picked the OP ottos and dutch. :-P

You played well. Cheers
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by djdan »

I agree Dutch are definately OP not so sure about Otto though, I think UP! ;) heh heh
What I will admit is OP though, the advanced balloon!
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

[quote=""djdan""]I agree Dutch are definately OP not so sure about Otto though, I think UP! ;) heh heh
What I will admit is OP though, the advanced balloon![/quote]

Ottos aren't up, but fragile. If you play them right, they are hard to beat. Looks like Dan heading for League1 :)
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by djdan »

lol i was joking huggy otto are quite OP, and i dont think dutch are that OP Indy, I think you just chose the wrong strat to go muskets as a dutch is almost certainly going to go skirms, i think cav is too hard to sustain in 1v1