Navarone_Guy's guide to Japan

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

MrChristy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Navarone_Guy's guide to Japan

Post by MrChristy »

[quote=""BashUgood""]I wouldn't say aging up with Golden Pav is all that great of idea.

Any descent player is not goin to sit around and let you collect enough wood to build your first barracks. So with that in mind this will make an early shipment of Ashi's essential for defense.
So you really are unable to send an early shipment of wood, so how would you get up your barracks early enough vs. an aggresive player ?

Besides even if a person ages with GP ,and your opponent makes units that out range Ashi's and micro's them well enough with hit & run that extra attack from GP doesn't really make much difference..

I've learned this from Harley in a Japan mirror were I aged with GP and he aged with Tori Gates... Aging with TG gave him the map control..[/quote]

Simple mate just collect the wood as you are aging up by only tasking 1 villager to building the wonder (3 less vills building it will only delay aging by 21 seconds) then you use 2 vills to build the baracks as soon as you age. I'm not 100% sure but it has to be faster than the ridiculous amount of time the military rickshaw takes to walk to a location and build!
BashUgood
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by BashUgood »

[quote=""MrChristy""]

Simple mate just collect the wood as you are aging up by only tasking 1 villager to building the wonder (3 less vills building it will only delay aging by 21 seconds) then you use 2 vills to build the baracks as soon as you age. I'm not 100% sure but it has to be faster than the ridiculous amount of time the military rickshaw takes to walk to a location and build![/quote]

I'll give that a shot and see how it works..
ruminator
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ruminator »

It's not just the military rickshaw, it's the xp boost as well. In a colonial war (with a tp up as well) you can spam both ashi cards, the upgrade cards and the yumis in no time at all!
"Could you, would you, with a goat? Would you, could you, on a boat?" Doctor Seuss

"Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?"
George Wallace
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

I always managed to get a rax up :X Just keep vill production, 6 vills on berries, shrines on wood and 3-4 vills on wood, rest on wonder. When you finish the age up you may start collecting food normally.