Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

GeneralMichael-Nighthawk

Post by GeneralMichael »

Here i am playing as the aztecs vs Nighthawk who is playing as Britain. I forget the name of the map we were playing on though i think it is one of the south america maps and one of the ones closer to the south pole.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nighthawk22
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: GeneralMichael-Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk22 »

was Aurucania i think. I did horrible, had so many unspent resources.
1500 food and about 700 wood
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

For Nighthawk:
Your startup still needs som help. Task 3-4 vils to get food, once you get 100 food for first vil move all but 1 vil to hunts. Don't collect the gold crate. You don't need it yet. Practice poping vils through your TC. It can save you 8-10 seconds on your age time.

Set a way-point for your tc early. This way you can keep your explorer moving.

The 30xp treasure is a better treasure than the gold treasure at that point in the game. But you ended up getting both so it's fine.

On the age up every time you have 135 wood, build a house until you build 2. Shift-click your vil building your house and set a waypoint for your vil that comes out of your house.

At 7:00 mins you had 1 rax, 5 lb's and 3 pikes supported by 23 vils. Way too little. If you are going infantry go dual rax. Even if you are going to schooner boom.

700 wood is usually better spent making 5 manors. That's five vils and free pop space.

You lost this game due to poor resource management. You had 13 vils food/12 wood. You are a very wood heavy civ. 3-4 more vils on wood minimum. Especially if you are going schooner boom.

Don't send pikes into the mace's.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Nighthawk22
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Nighthawk22 »

ok thanks Soccer. I got a lot to work on.