for soccerman

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

BenS64
Colonel
Colonel

for soccerman

Post by BenS64 »

as u volunteered 2 mentor me (very kind of u) i gota game against a ms who plays germans feedback a appreciated
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nighthawk22
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: for soccerman

Post by Nighthawk22 »

wow Soccer sure has a lot of mentees. Shouldn't matter though considering i can barely get on anymore. School sucks... :mad:
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Ok, I watched it. Was a little longer than I anticipated. You owned that guy.

You did a fairly good job of raiding, herding, and booming. Though I think your scouting could be slightly better. You need to find his fb, and stay around his hunts when he is aging so you can anticipate his move when he switches vils off food.

Build a market.

If you are going musket spam, go out of two rax. You can get many more musks out.

You did good job countering your opponents army and fending off his push. He was far too passive though.

Build wall segments through canyon passes (not the 1-segment pieces, but full walls) to keep raiding to a minimum. This is where your opponent really failed. He went uhlan/x-bow but didn't raid one single time.

Never hit the town bell. Though you can see all your vils, he cannot. Move only the vils in danger to an outpost/TC.

Keep at least some military units near any villagers that you send wandering off into the wild. Also build outposts near them to keep them safe and let them feel comfy and cozy while the enemy military is out and about ravaging and raging. Not only does this keep your vils happy and safe, but your approval rating will also shoot through the roof and guarantee you re-election.

That's a start. You're getting better.

Nighthawk22- haven't had a chance to look at those rec's yet. I will get to them!
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
BenS64
Colonel
Colonel

Post by BenS64 »

thx soccerman!