Flying Crows in age IV...

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Flying Crows in age IV...

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""Cammel""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""]18 range. 1 wonder producing. No upgrade for faster production. That's all for Crows imo[/quote]
China have two faster siege weapon cards, don't they?
Also, the excuse of "waste of deck space" wont really fly, as I find playing China I'm always kinda "meh" about my shipments late fortress onwards, because there aren't many "decent" upgrade cards.[/quote]

Old han reforms? Arguably the best card in the game...

Then there's the 8% attack card as well.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

[quote=""Cammel""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""]18 range. 1 wonder producing. No upgrade for faster production. That's all for Crows imo[/quote]
China have two faster siege weapon cards, don't they?
[/quote]
they do, but even if you play both, the training time for 1 flying crow is 3 min... which is a lot.
(normal training time is 4 min btw)
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
ruminator
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ruminator »

1 wonder and 2 cards for 3 minute training time is just nuts ... just go for the infinite 2 flying crows card. Even late game 3 minutes is a real long time. Flamethrowers and hand mortars are quick to build and upgradeable and so probably a better bet.

But hey, I'm a bit of a noob with China!
"Could you, would you, with a goat? Would you, could you, on a boat?" Doctor Seuss

"Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?"
George Wallace
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

wow,i think i'm the only china player who ages to colonial with 90% of the time going porcelian tower-other 10% is white pogoda if im facing russia or aztec(monk rush creams strelets and mace until my 9 pike/7 stepp card is sent to k-o thier wh/bh, i just find porcelian tower way too good not to rush with, i usually have a hard time very early gathering enuff food for both old han/standard army and keeping vill flow constant while having to spend alot of wood for villages and old han(i always mix standard army and old han army together for overwhelming 3 unit combos, but always 70:30 ratio in favor of old han) not to mention if you are doing a old han spam you can always leave porcelian tower on gold and keep all other vills on food/wood and still have decent gold income for market until you decide to allocate vills to gold for age up not to mention going with germany thru consulate and getting early trickles in favor of your tower then switching to british for heavy fighting
- Dan