me (japs) vs iros 2nd lt

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Alanriah
Sergeant
Sergeant

me (japs) vs iros 2nd lt

Post by Alanriah »

I decide to try out a new strat instead of going the typical ashigaru/yumi mass and it suprisingly worked out well for me. In the early fight i was badly outnumbered but managed to defend his mass forces, and it was pretty much GG rigth there :)

They gotta make aenna and tomas look noticeably different cuz when you put that warchief aura forget it, I cant tell which is whick :(

Should be a gg to watch 8) around 23 mins long.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: me (japs) vs iros 2nd lt

Post by Soccerman771 »

Will watch, but trying any strat w/japan seems, well blah....
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Your opponent wasn't nearly aggressive enough in the beginning. This is exactly the reason I hate Japan and won't play with or against them in a rated game. Past 12 mins you have an un-raidable eco and constant ashi/nagi spam = gg.. :/
jtackel@hotmail.com

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
kingchrisII
Colonel
Colonel

Post by kingchrisII »

will watch

erm, sorry but you cannot complain when your number one civ is india :P
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""kingchrisII""]will watch

erm, sorry but you cannot complain when your number one civ is india :P[/quote]

Well, well I can complain. Nice observation, but I don't QS 1v1 w/India (in fact I only play team games now) and while India may be my most played civ, I've only played them 5 times in the past 30 games and only once was I the only India or Japan player. Most of the time (>80% of the time) I only play India when there is either an India/Japan player on the other team or there is a difference in rank to balance out the game. Also, team games are different and it's much more difficult to 'lame' there. I mean who has fun just doing a sepoy spam like crazy? Besides, at my rank it's difficult to 'lame' anyone, wouldn't you agree?

If you notice though, I have played ZERO games as Japan. :)
jtackel@hotmail.com