Iroquois - tribute to Sporting

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

ruminator
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Iroquois - tribute to Sporting

Post by ruminator »

I do listen ... I picked the wrong h/c and had that bad deck again, but I rushed a higher ranked chinese to death. Room for improvement I know, but apart from the deck any tips anyone?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Could you, would you, with a goat? Would you, could you, on a boat?" Doctor Seuss

"Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?"
George Wallace
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Iroquois - tribute to Sporting

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Will watch ;)
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Set the camera zoom to very far, it helps you a lot.

Queue the first vill asap and hunt towards tc, otherwise the deer will run away.

Keep producing vills even when you reach colonial. Get a longhouse asap as well.

Send resource crates before explorer cards and bear cards.

Impressive! You did great! You rushed fast, you kept up the army production, you didn't let your aennas die to his cav and you always kept making pressure. gg Now imagine how it would be with a good deck ;)
ruminator
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ruminator »

Not perfect I know, but I have a problem with recording games - it only works intermittently and this was one of a small number that worked. Also, once the first big rush was beaten back I thought I was going to lose and was well pleased when I managed to pull it out of the bag!

I must be doing something right as I was called a "lamer" by an otto player yesterday XD.
"Could you, would you, with a goat? Would you, could you, on a boat?" Doctor Seuss

"Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?"
George Wallace