AOEO N3O PvP Courses

This forum is for news articles
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

AOEO N3O PvP Courses

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Good news everyone! N3O will be hosting a coaching program, check out Adrift's thread.

Hello everyone,

I suggest the N3O members playing AOEO start training in pvp on regular base, so we can improve ourselves & represent our clan in tournaments/streams. Of course, it's not an obligation. For those who play mostly pve, this is the opportunity to get started with pvp & become a good player very quickly. Being good in pvp, will make you even better when playing pve!

I will start training lessons the week of 11 or 18 february. We will practice 1v1 and 2v2 with all civs (or the ones you have premium). It's important to get to know strenghts & weaknesses of your opponent's civ, killer and counter combinations. We will practice on both macro (use of hotkeys etc.) & micro (manually controlling units). It's not very difficult, but it's extremely helpful.
I can guarantee you will enjoy the game A LOT more!

Those who already master pvp but still want to participate to improve themselves, you're welcome!

I will also try to organise a streamed 2v2 & some 1v1's every once in a while to show off your progress. I will work out a schedule when I have all participants.

List up here if you are interested. I need your name & pvp level.
- beginner: played only few pvp matches on champion mode, you got almost no experience & you're quite clueless when you get attacked
- below average: you've played some pvp matches (champ mode), but winning isn't your thing yet. Your army gets crushed in most battles.
- above average: You know the basics, are able to put pressure on the enemy, but lack the ability to hold it. You've won quite some matches & are an active pvp player.
- advanced: You know how to win, you wanna rank up in sparta, improve your game. Some enemies seem to be faster, so you try to be smarter (or the other way around). It works out for you mostly, not always. we will perfect your gameplay.
- expert: You dominate 80% of your games, only pro players are one bridge too far. We will turn you into a legend.

More details will be announced later on! If you have any questions, post them here too.
PS
- I will also need someone (or multiple people) to stream
- If you're already a 1v1/2v2 expert, you can sign up to help coaching our clan or you can join an example match sometimes.

------------------
List of participants:
Doomzor FTW (coach)
Adriftcrescent8 (coach)
comadevil (stream)
Last edited by Sporting_Lisbon on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: N3O PvP Courses

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

beginner
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Aaryn_GenD wrote: beginner
I should have made it clear, post in the other thread please.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

your fault  :P
AdriftCrescent8
Corporal
Corporal

Post by AdriftCrescent8 »

Also, add "AOEO" in the title, so people know it's not starcraft, aoe, aoe 2 or aoe 3 ;)
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Re: AOEO N3O PvP Courses

Post by Comadevil »

Use this thread for answering

/closed