Ladders/Medals

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Ladders/Medals

Post by Soccerman771 »

I know the ladders close today and medals will be given out. Just curious if anyone in the clan is getting anything? I know most of the time these go to noob bashers and point traders, but I know we have some very good players in the clan. The next ladder period is going to be 2 months long. Definitely not too long so as to make a run at a medal or two..
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Re: Ladders/Medals

Post by djdan »

I don't play anywhere near enough to get these medals, i was talking to Quad yesterday, he had the game 4 days and played 33 rated games, thats half the amount that I've played, and I've had it since it came out! Hes already 2nd lt.
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

In AoE3 Sylverstar and me were in the top 10 for 2 vs 2 for about a month. But it's too hard to play even half of the games the leaders are playing.
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

yea you have to play non-stop, and like you said, they usually go to noob-bashers and such, so they don't really mean much.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Yeah, I was keeping an eye on the Brit ladder some time last year because I was top 20 at one point for a while, but that was playing about 10 games a day and that was really pushing my gaming time!