We can start this weekend indeed :)

Game 1 - Busch

Game 2 - Joe

Game 3 - Soccer

Game 4 - Busch

Game 5 - Heyco

Game 6 - Joe

Game 7 - Busch

So let's see what Busch has for us for the first game :)

Tips for the themes/rules:

Generally I try to get 2 themes rolling, and they don't really have to do with each other (just make sure the map fits to it though). One theme should be game restrictioning (i.e. do X in order to age, no farms/mills, military cards only) and the other one should be point awarding (i.e. earn X for destroyed towers, most coin gathered at min Y, xp rush, etc) so that the game restrictioning doesn't get too hard and also so that people can have different strategies depending on the standard game points but also on the unique point awards of the week.
Heyco
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: G8 Season 1 Results!

Post by Heyco »

YEEES, LAST PLACE AND BIGGEST NOOB.

Nothing to do here.

[img width=500 height=375]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/ori ... led500.jpg[/img]
generalbuschmann
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by generalbuschmann »

Ok, I will think about it. I got some ideas already. Will talk to you maybe tomorrow sporting. Haven't even used my pc in the last 3 days because of university. Good that I got no lectures on Friday, couldn't stand 5 days a week being at university from 8 am til 8 pm. ;D :D
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

generalbuschmann wrote: Ok, I will think about it. I got some ideas already. Will talk to you maybe tomorrow sporting. Haven't even used my pc in the last 3 days because of university. Good that I got no lectures on Friday, couldn't stand 5 days a week being at university from 8 am til 8 pm. ;D :D
Haha ok good :D