Official Pwnage Music for the PORTS!!

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Official Pwnage Music for the PORTS!!

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

Well, I must say I never knew there was Portuguese pwnage music. But let's be frank: Admit you love spamming jinetes, geurreros and cassadores. Admit you love playing team infantry cards and boosting your musketeers into obscene killing machines. Admit you love shredding infantry with organ guns. Admit you love free hunting dogs and free town centers. And admit you love turning games around with mamelukes.

For everyone who loves the super-boom civ with ladies who say: "Qual e a sua ordem?" This one's for you!!!

"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
St_Brewer
Captain
Captain

Re: Official Pwnage Music for the PORTS!!

Post by St_Brewer »

cant u just imagine a torent of cassadors coming to the sound of this music and a mass of organ guns initiating a hail of lead balls to the beat of the drums

ahhhhh synchronized massacre my favourite :P

but that was actually pretty kwl to listen to XD
If you cant run then you walk
If you cant walk then you crawl
and if you cant do that no more...
well you find someone to carry you
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

good find Kaiser, ty

out
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]Well, I must say I never knew there was Portuguese pwnage music. But let's be frank: Admit you love spamming jinetes, geurreros and cassadores. Admit you love playing team infantry cards and boosting your musketeers into obscene killing machines. Admit you love shredding infantry with organ guns. Admit you love free hunting dogs and free town centers. And admit you love turning games around with mamelukes.

For everyone who loves the super-boom civ with ladies who say: "Qual e a sua ordem?" This one's for you!!!

[/quote]

They don't make message board posters like you anymore... That might be one of the most supreme posts I have ever seen. I can visualize everything you are describing. It's like yesterday when I went to go play tennis after using 75 attack Spanish musketeers with unction... as I was driving down the road I just felt beastly. Almost like an abus gun sitting there with a large ballistic gun between my legs, aimed at say 15 degrees above the horizon. Yet sometimes when I drive after I loose my entire archaic army to a handful of Urumi -- I feel futile and cowardice. A bit of an aside maybe, but I just love the visualization. Jesus the way Aoe can slide into RL is just nuts.
Lost_my_hope
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Lost_my_hope »

Hehehe. Great post and you are right of course. This is the song you want to listen to when your Guerreros are marching.
Vivian Stanshall, about 3 o'clock in the morning, Oxfordshire, 1973... good night.
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

@ Lost : Yes! I wish AOE had civ-specific win music. It would really capture the essence of each civ's units, too. I can see the guerreros marching to this one, too!

@ Drew: Thanks for that compliment, buddy! You've been an inspiration to me. If I can contribute to the clan with writing during times when I can't play, I'm glad to do it.

St_Brewer
Captain
Captain

Post by St_Brewer »

u do have a talent for descriptive writing dont you kaiser, and is this music the old national anthem or something along those lines?
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

It is the monarchic national anthem, I didn't know about this one, nice find.

Today's anthem is more awesome imo :p

St_Brewer
Captain
Captain

Post by St_Brewer »

well am sure if i could understand it i'd pull some more meaning but i think the first one sounded pretty kewl :P
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Lol the translation is in the description :p
St_Brewer
Captain
Captain

Post by St_Brewer »

"Now is the hour to raise up on high once more" that sounds like a message to some sort of sleeper cell :P some kid whistles the tune and a whole load of ports descend in combat gear :P altho i have to say it seems to be a lot prouder then "god save the queen"
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""]It is the monarchic national anthem, I didn't know about this one, nice find.

Today's anthem is more awesome imo :p

[/quote]

Yes, this is the monarchy's old anthem. I love this guy LordDaine on YouTube. He has all these obscure national hymns from long-gone governments. He even has imperial China in there, with the yellow-dragon flag from AOE and everything.

@ Brewer: Rubbish! You mean to tell me that your Britannic heart does not burst with emotion when you sing: "Confound her enemies" to HRM Elizabeth as she waves daintily from the palace balcony?

@ Sporting: "Pela patria LUTAR"... I recognize "lutar." That's what the Port soldiers say when you click on a target for them: "A LUTA!!!" That is a nice anthem!

St_Brewer
Captain
Captain

Post by St_Brewer »

im just saying i'd rather an encouraging patriotic nation song rather then everyone hoping a 100 year old woman doesnt get pushed off a balcony if it was "god save the queen and arm us with rifles" well that would be one funny national anthem but im just saying this port one is a lot more empowering to the ppl
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[quote=""St_Brewer""]im just saying i'd rather an encouraging patriotic nation song rather then everyone hoping a 100 year old woman doesnt get pushed off a balcony if it was "god save the queen and arm us with rifles" well that would be one funny national anthem but im just saying this port one is a lot more empowering to the ppl[/quote]

Haha, I was only kidding about the Queen... she is pretty funny, after all.

St_Brewer
Captain
Captain

Post by St_Brewer »

i watched 8 out of 10 cats and it was like a poll of the top 5 best british ppl and someone said well technicaly if the queen wasnt number 1 wouldnt this show be commiting treason or something like that and she came in at number 2 and stephen hawkings was number 1 wooo hawkings for monarch :P