just a note to N3O

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Saint
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

just a note to N3O

Post by Saint »

Im one of those guys you see once in a blue moon.

I been with N3O almost a year and its been a damn pleasure to be part of a reputable gaming club like this!

Most of you dont know me and thats my fault. I suppose my addiction to everything new and un-explored is the cause.

I play near everything that hits the PC genre and that leaves my stretched rather thin.

However..... i always always come back to the finest RTS ever made! and without question the finest club around!

cheers and Peace!

;)
aka~Rubber_Chuck
St_Brewer
Captain
Captain

Re: just a note to N3O

Post by St_Brewer »

i've only been a member for roughly a month and i couldnt agree with you more, this is the finest clan i have ever been in and the guys here are brilliant people who have a great laugh.

and AOE3 is a great RTS and i need to thank hydro for getting me to play online with it

well spoken saint
If you cant run then you walk
If you cant walk then you crawl
and if you cant do that no more...
well you find someone to carry you
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

indeed it is :) AoE3+N30 suit each other perfectly , if we all look at what has become of most of the other clans , particularly the other international based clans we see N3O as the only one that hasn't deminished but is growing stronger. you fine ppl are the reason i still play this game and if it hadn't been for L&C and him him telling me of N3O i am 100% positive that the name DHD and its user would have forsaken AoE all together. no other clan in all if AoE has the level of maturity , humor, sportsmanship, and good old fun that N3O embodies.

TY to every1 who puts up with me :-P it is appreciated :D

hope to see you on eso sometime chuck
- Dan
Warlord678
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Warlord678 »

this clan is most def. fun. dan on the other hand, just have to deal with him :roll:

:-P