You Might Think this is Crazy, but...

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Lost_my_hope
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: You Might Think this is Crazy, but...

Post by Lost_my_hope »

[quote=""NitroZ""] only problem i see with that shirt is people looking at ur shirt thinking "wth is N3O? o.O"[/quote]

They may think it has something to do with N2O and H2O, chemical stuff, that's what I always thought :)
Vivian Stanshall, about 3 o'clock in the morning, Oxfordshire, 1973... good night.
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

id like a shirt with the image of a group of strelet reeling in panic @ the sight of gendarmes.......that'd be soooo coool! or a pic of a scene from 36drew's pause micro mini VOD :D that'd be the best , strelets flying and too many floating 12's too count 8)
- Dan
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

hey ckei , those r sum nice taunts , i like the ''plz dont kill me'' one especially, made me laugh :)
- Dan
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""deadhanddan""]id like a shirt with the image of a group of strelet reeling in panic @ the sight of gendarmes.......that'd be soooo coool! or a pic of a scene from 36drew's pause micro mini VOD :D that'd be the best , strelets flying and too many floating 12's too count 8)[/quote]

You know to be historically accurate, if the map is Siberia then strelets should OWN Gendarmes. You know those russian winters and all....

Then again, we've had the 'history' debate before. :roll:
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th