Strong civ?

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

36drew
Honorary Officer

Strong civ?

Post by 36drew »

Last edited by 36drew on Thu May 14, 2009 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tubruk
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Okay, who....

Post by Tubruk »

lool Op maybe a teacher/student knows u play aoe3 =/
only possibility if no1 has ur wrk email.

or... you have a aoe3 stalker if u get calls in the middle of the night saying "Come On Get Out of The Tc... (Heavy Breathing)" or "I Can See You Through My Eyeglass" in a portuguese accent, then i'd start to worry :P
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Post by GeneralMichael »

[quote=""Tubruk""]lool Op maybe a teacher/student knows u play aoe3 =/
only possibility if no1 has ur wrk email.

or... you have a aoe3 stalker if u get calls in the middle of the night saying "Come On Get Out of The Tc... (Heavy Breathing)" or "I Can See You Through My Eyeglass" in a portuguese accent, then i'd start to worry :P[/quote]

If they have a portugese accent I'm gonna say you might want to watch out for the Evil Dentist he may be your stalker 8O

IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by IndyBrit »

What does that even mean? Is that cheap for 80 xp or expensive?
cheesehat

Post by cheesehat »

Since snow leapods can be microed so that your explorer doesnt take damage, with 80xp being a lot of xp for early game, it is an OP treasure.

Just like that 10 tibetan Macque thingies for 195 food...Op treasure
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

ur email address is easy to find tbh... but it wasnt me :)
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

ROFL.... you got that at work??? Sorry, I had to laugh.... not guilty Adam.
Saint
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Saint »

wierd....last night i was playing one of my RTS (Homeworld ) and one of my team mates called me Rubber Chuck. Iv NEVER ever used that name anywere but on AOE3. This guy does not play AOE3 and he does not go to these forums. He said someone told him i used that name.BUt wont say who :P

really wierd stuff.
aka~Rubber_Chuck
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

LOL, didn't someone tell you to check your inbox? HAHA PWNT
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

Haha the pranks are piling on Adam at the moment, dont awake the beast Hydro and Sporting! lol you may just come to regret it!

just remember when you have lots of pizza deliveries to your house at 2am!
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Heh, I did nothing!
TheRam
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by TheRam »

[quote=""cheesehat""]Since snow leapods can be microed so that your explorer doesnt take damage, with 80xp being a lot of xp for early game, it is an OP treasure.

Just like that 10 tibetan Macque thingies for 195 food...Op treasure[/quote]
That's not an OP treasure, Snow Lepoards are quite hard to kill and 80xp for the time it takes to kill 3 isn't great, that's on a map where 2 Lions can get you 90w, I know which I'd prefer.
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

sometimes on that map i can find the single monkey treasure quick, use it and my explorer to pown the monkey family treasure, then proceed to pown the big treasures while creeping , or assassinate my opponents explorer , sometimes their is even the pete the gentle panda which owns in age 1 and early age 2 , it absolutely owns guardians and small batches of r.i.
- Dan
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Tell me something Professor, did u start this thread bcos:

a) deep down in ur heart u truly believe who ever sent u this e-mail he (or she) would actually own up 2 it?

b) there is in fact no e-mail since u urself publicly anounced that ur inbox was empty and the morphine is kicking in again?

c) u dont actually have an e-mail account and this is ur way of getting ideas for an account name?

d) wanted 2 share this vital information with every1, thus feeding the "prank fire" with even more gasoline, bcos u actually enjoy being on the recieveing end 4 once?

e) u wanted 2 know if other people were also victims of such savage attacks thus making u feel a little more at ease?

f) ESO was offline again and u were just bored and wanted every1 2 have a laugh as u urself did when u read it?

g) by studying peoples responses twords this thread ud somehow manage 2 filter out who didnt do it, thus getting u closer 2 who did do it?

h) u wanted 2 c if ur personal information being known by a third party ended with an email address and not bank account Nºs

i) none of the above?

J) all of the above?
out

PS wasnt me either
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

[quote=""LaZy""]Tell me something Professor, did u start this thread bcos:

a) deep down in ur heart u truly believe who ever sent u this e-mail he (or she) would actually own up 2 it?

b) there is in fact no e-mail since u urself publicly anounced that ur inbox was empty and the morphine is kicking in again?

c) u dont actually have an e-mail account and this is ur way of getting ideas for an account name?

d) wanted 2 share this vital information with every1, thus feeding the "prank fire" with even more gasoline, bcos u actually enjoy being on the recieveing end 4 once?

e) u wanted 2 know if other people were also victims of such savage attacks thus making u feel a little more at ease?

f) ESO was offline again and u were just bored and wanted every1 2 have a laugh as u urself did when u read it?

g) by studying peoples responses twords this thread ud somehow manage 2 filter out who didnt do it, thus getting u closer 2 who did do it?

h) u wanted 2 c if ur personal information being known by a third party ended with an email address and not bank account Nºs

i) none of the above?

J) all of the above?
out

PS wasnt me either[/quote]

You could write movie scripts with analysis like this.