Someone's OP...

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

ruminator
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Someone's OP...

Post by ruminator »

[quote=""GeneralMichael""][quote=""Tatltael""]sometimes tatl comes home drunk and makes his way into aoe3 :[[/quote]
Yet another person who plays better drunk. For some reason alcohol slows down your reaction time for everything but video games. Hmmm maybe I should rethink never drinking alcohol. My parents let me have a little sip of wine before and taste some other stuff though each time it always tasted bad. Very effective plan to keep me away from alcohol. Though with my sister it did not work. Though that does not mean she is a drunk. She likes to have an occasional glass of wine. Like she is still on her trip to france.[/quote]

Nah! Alcohol just takes away that involuntary panic reflex that normally affects my game!

Normally it's like "Uhlan's in my base ... arrrrghh ... where's my troops, where's my villagers, shall I garrison, shall I not ... too late 10 villies dead!" With Alcohol it becomes "Hey Uhlans, say hi to some pike, job done"!
"Could you, would you, with a goat? Would you, could you, on a boat?" Doctor Seuss

"Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?"
George Wallace
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

[quote=""deadhanddan""]i'm hurt aaryn :( thinking so little of me.... but to be fair tatl was french and i was brits, not spain, and only reason i won is cause i took water and boomed like mad (my only hope vs such a player like tatl ;) ) luckily i had sent two monitors and saw his army coming for me, which saved my neck that game[/quote]

hehe no i don't think litlte of you ;)

seriously tatl, how many points did you get by that?
Tatltael
Major
Major

Post by Tatltael »

36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

Can you post a rec of a jann/hussar spam. You murdered me before with it on Patagonia (I was germany), and I kinda recall being like... how is that possible? LOL.
Tatltael
Major
Major

Post by Tatltael »

hehe sure it would be np i think jann / hussar = one of sickest things otto can do in colonial

http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/GameS ... _Supremacy

http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/GameS ... _Supremacy

abusing japan lamers is funny
Shizle

Post by Shizle »

God I'd like to see those two games!
cleeduz
Honorary Officer

Post by cleeduz »

Tatl, your age-up times are crazy, always under 4:00! 8O

I watched your recent game with Drew on Yukon to try and figure out how you age so quickly. Well, I watched it and tried a few things and I can't even come close to those times... :?

I'm going to have to get my hands on more recs! :-P
"Nature doesn't like Agra forts." - Sporting Lisbon

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria. - Ben Franklin