Official Pwnage Music for the Japanese

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Official Pwnage Music for the Japanese

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

Yes, admit you love to occasionally lame with Japan. It's OK... you're among friends here, so you CAN say that you don't mind building 8-animal toshugus, spamming 47 attack ashis in colonial, getting free clubs and wiping out strels with naginata riders supplied by free shrine coin. You can even say that you like going long-game with 2 daimyos and a shogun boosting 75 exalted yumis as they stop a cuir charge. I will even look the other way if you say you love getting all the Golden Pavilion upgrades, switching to ranged attack boost, sending close combat and ashi attack cards while getting help from Japanese isolation, then blowing away 50 skirms with units skirms are supposed to counter.

In the true spirit of lamerism, I hereby post the following awesome mood music to play while laming with Japan!! Feel free to bounce along with the music as you put up yet another shrine, denying hunts to your enemy while you supply yourself with even more free wood. Enjoy the music as you watch your score swiftly dwarf your enemy's score, all the while reaping plentiful benefits from Heavenly Kami and saving your explorers from harm with a magic poof. OP lame civs FTBW (For the Buddhist Win!!) :-P

"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
hallchr

Re: Official Pwnage Music for the Japanese

Post by hallchr »

Lol I prefer the themesong to highlander.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Lol it's a nice tune Kaiser ^^
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

maybe if the developers of the fanpatch incoporated this into the japan music game files maybe (hopefully) less people would be willing to play japan...lmao... :lol:
- Dan
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Highlander999 »

[quote=""hallchr""]Lol I prefer the themesong to highlander.[/quote]

This one? If so, you have cracking taste :D

BTW, did you know. In a recent survey amongst Scots, Christopher Lambert's Scottish accent (the guy who plays Highlander) was voted the worst Scottish accent of the century. It just isn't Scottish, I think it sounds South African :-P
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""deadhanddan""] maybe if the developers of the fanpatch incoporated this into the japan music game files maybe (hopefully) less people would be willing to play japan...lmao... :lol:[/quote]

Haha! If they made you listen to this song over and over as the Japanese, no one would play em! :D
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
hallchr

Post by hallchr »

Christopher Lambert may have a bad one and maybe that is why the movies sucked. The show is awesome though. I can't decide, which one do I like better: Walker Texas Ranger or Highlander