Discuss Implications of these Stats?

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: Discuss Implications of these Stats?

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""cleeduz""]I think it's odd, that the native civs do not have many people using them, but their win %'s are among the best. Just an observation...[/quote]

Interesting indeed...[/quote]

My explanation: 10+9 maces, coyote combat, 6 pumas, 2 free skulls, converted guardians, 5 coyotes built, 5 coyotes shipped, attack at 5:40; if they're still alive, mass coyotes and maces, send 3 priests, do a war dance. GG.[/quote]

I think you play with a patch I don't have :p
If you age up with 2 skull knights (4.30) and have 5 shipments in at 5.40 you totally roxx and deserve to win

But usually the civs with low usage but high win % is because those are the hardcore civ-users, they stick to their civ and know them really well, thus perform better than civ-hoppers. 5They tend to avoid their difficult match-ups as well)
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Discuss Implications of these Stats?

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

^Chaos, I was partially joking in my response. It does take longer to get that entire army together. My point is that the Aztecs have a supreme rush force that is hard to stop so early. Unlike the Russians, the Aztec rush also has anti-cav and siege.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)