Post by TheRam »

[quote=""I__CHAOS__I""]bump :p we can't let this one go just yet

*cough* pictures *cough*[/quote]
+1
36drew
Honorary Officer

Re: I have an OP neighbor

Post by 36drew »

I'm staring to think my playboy neighbor is more like a drug-dealing neighborr.... though I still would do her. (Well you know what I mean)
TheRam
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by TheRam »

[quote=""36drew""]I'm staring to think my playboy neighbor is more like a drug-dealing neighborr.... though I still would do her. (Well you know what I mean)[/quote]
Love drug? :(
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

[quote=""36drew""]...though I still would do her...[/quote]

Adam pls make sure ur running FRAPS on highest settings when u "do her". We also want ingame sound. The need for aftergame commentary is yet 2 be decided, depending on the quality of the ingame sound.

Pls make sure u add this 1v1 to the appropriate recorded games section.

out

TIP: pls dont rush her! Boom. Boom like mad. Boom like u never boomed before. Boom as if this were ur very last NR session. Make sure u have all the necessary upgrade cards in ur deck. That way u can do her fully pimped up. We dont want her thinking N30 members arent hard enough 4 her. MAP control! This will be fundamental! If ur control the whole map, u can control her fully. I would also suggest u going germans. For one very simple reason. U wanna be a Doppelsoldner. U wanna advance slowly, very slowly ( with the zweihander card shipped) towards her, wielding ur large, heavy, twohanded weapon. Ur sexy cape and fashionable hat will surely keep in turtle mode. Ur uhlan needs to be actively sent in and out, in and out, of her well glorious base. Make sure ur vills are all planting their seeds on farms and plantations. Once u finally raize her where it hurts the most Im sure she´ll end it all, giving u the much deserved " U R victorius " speech.

I think Ill need Indybrits and Kaisers professional back up wit this 1.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Lazy I think you have the skills to be a good writer :p
TheRam
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by TheRam »

LaZy I think I came.
... To the right thread if I wanted to read funny stuff..
*shifty eyes*
LoN_Colossus
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by LoN_Colossus »

I have to say, that was the most moving speech I have ever read in all my time on this forum. Good job :cry:
Aravinthan
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Aravinthan »

Hey lazy,
Thanks for those tip,s I shall remember that the next time I meet up with my GF xD
lol!
so Drew are u gunna post the screenshots of u vs. the playboy bunny girl? or is going to be a recording. But make sure hollyhollyholly dont see it, he is underage....by like 4 years!!!!!
A master Piece done by cleeduz
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""LaZy""][quote=""36drew""]...though I still would do her...[/quote]

Adam pls make sure ur running FRAPS on highest settings when u "do her". We also want ingame sound. The need for aftergame commentary is yet 2 be decided, depending on the quality of the ingame sound.

Pls make sure u add this 1v1 to the appropriate recorded games section.

out

TIP: pls dont rush her! Boom. Boom like mad. Boom like u never boomed before. Boom as if this were ur very last NR session. Make sure u have all the necessary upgrade cards in ur deck. That way u can do her fully pimped up. We dont want her thinking N30 members arent hard enough 4 her. MAP control! This will be fundamental! If ur control the whole map, u can control her fully. I would also suggest u going germans. For one very simple reason. U wanna be a Doppelsoldner. U wanna advance slowly, very slowly ( with the zweihander card shipped) towards her, wielding ur large, heavy, twohanded weapon. Ur sexy cape and fashionable hat will surely keep in turtle mode. Ur uhlan needs to be actively sent in and out, in and out, of her well glorious base. Make sure ur vills are all planting their seeds on farms and plantations. Once u finally raize her where it hurts the most Im sure she´ll end it all, giving u the much deserved " U R victorius " speech.

I think Ill need Indybrits and Kaisers professional back up wit this 1.[/quote]

LOL that was downright hilarious! I might add getting some help from your Spanish friends and sending the UNCTION card to give those Doppelsoldners a little more UMMPH as they swing those Zweihaenders. You're going to need lots of HP. And please have at least 25 vils getting down to the "fertility dance" at the firepit while all this is going on :D

As far as ingame sound and settings, let's hope your visuals don't crash like mine did last week! Still, you can still get the job done, just as I did in the blind win. Just put your rally point on her base and keep spamming!!! ;) IN DEN KAMPF !!!
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Post by GeneralMichael »

Lazy nice post but what about the aztec's skull knight? I think he moves slower and has a more powerful swing. Though tell her to watch out for those crazy puma spear men and coyote runners they are crazy fast.

LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

:P

out
TheRam
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by TheRam »

I'm surprised no-ones referenced great bombards, they're huge, slow and have a killer splash.
They're also really phallic *giggle*
Nighthawk22
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Nighthawk22 »

LOL, u guys must've been REALLY bored..

Still crazy funny though.
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Post by GeneralMichael »

Ohh I just thought of another one! What about the petards they make a huge explosion. I think they do the greatest damage against buildings in a single attack.