beating some punk...

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

luukje
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

beating some punk...

Post by luukje »

Dont you guys just love it when you can beat some annoying brat that has been pesting you all game?

I played a quick 1v1 yesterday, vs some 2nl lieutenant who was playing on a fix map (great plains) as japan. I was germany and as soon as the game starts he starts calling me a german lamer and stuff.
I have been losing vs japan with an xbow spam, so i decided to try a FF. The damn guy scouts my base and start bugging "you are ff, I will own you so bad...blablabla...

So he knows what I am doing, he steals my treasures, gets the 140 food to. We go to colonial, he starts harassing me and I loose villagers and I am really knowing I am going to loose this one badly. He keeps on calling me a noob and a lamer.

He keeps me out of food, so I choose the quick age up to fortress, defending with the 9xbow card. I make it to fort and can just send Jaegers. I can kick his army out, but when I try to push, I loose everything again to some cavalry he build. His score is double mine now, I have lost 10 villagers and he nothing and vs japan...

So Im just going for gold and wood now, send black riders and build a few falconets. Just when he hits me, these babies pop out and I kill his army. My black riders own his naginata, my cannons his infantery.
I go to his base and suddenly my micro becomes grunt like and I dont loose another unit, while his are dyng, running around, etc.
I kill his barrakcs, stables and TC and he quits, just as my last gold mine runs out. He had double settlers of me, i had nothing left but 2 falconets and some uhlans.
He was so pissed and I was litteraly ROFL.
He was so mad!!!!

And to be honest, Japan is way more lame than germans.
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: beating some punk...

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

[quote=""luukje""]... and suddenly my micro becomes grunt like and I dont loose another unit, while his are dyng, running around, etc.[/quote]

:D

way to go man, those kids are the most irritating things on earth
they got an ego the size of a bus but are true losers in RL.
It's good to beat the crap outha them :twisted:
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by IndyBrit »

LOL
That's great. I'll live vicariously through you, because that guy always beats me. :D
Roger_The_Rogue
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Roger_The_Rogue »

I hate those guys. I hate it that after a good close 1v1 QS game which I lost, I said 'gg' and my opponets called me a 'noob lamer'. I was Brit and he was French and none of us used any laming strat. This makes me want to give up AOE. But luckily I have friends in N3O clan to keep the fun going. :D
lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by lordandcount »

Had a funny game where they destroyed my teammate and I managed to survive, raid and win with oprichs and fort spam
http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/GameS ... _Supremacy
they called me a noobbasher/cheater cuz I could see map (which I couldn't, just have a good feeling where to raid cuz of hunts)/ that I used cheats etc
only thing they didn't call me was lamer :)
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer
luukje
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by luukje »

I played a good captain before, same match up germans and japan, on mogolia, this guy does a shrine boom with all the herdables and yumi ashi spam. He wins, ans then calls me a lamer for just playing germany.
Cmon, if your japan and shrine booming.

I never give anybody the "lame" tag after a game. If somebody wants to use an easy strat, Ok for me. If they want to be original, the better.

It's about me having fun, not about my opponent having fun.
kingchrisII
Colonel
Colonel

Post by kingchrisII »

the good thig in that game you played was him being a 2nd lt jap lamer, he was probrably only master serg in skill :D

but yeah beating wee kids like that is fun, although i dont think ive come across many! might be because i boot lamers..
Nighthawk22
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Nighthawk22 »

Nice work luukje, i think players call others noobs and "lamers" just because theyre probably going to get owned, and they want an excuse for a reason why they lose.
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Post by Comadevil »

Grats Luukje, always nice to hear if someone shows some unmannered people how things are going ;)
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Nice 1 Lukkje.

Out
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

Well done Luukje!

It's always good to smash an annoying **** punk, and a lame one at that. Only killing Iro in TWC and China in 1.00 gave me more satisfaction than destroying Japan now.
Groovy.
BenS64
Colonel
Colonel

Post by BenS64 »

gj man i remember some1 doing a similar thing to me it was a ms i think and i raided him like hell so he had something like 15 villies and i had like 60!!!
aquittedspy
Conscript
Conscript

Post by aquittedspy »

Its nice when you can shut that sort of guy up.lol
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

Nicely done! It's exactly that kind of negativity that occasionally turns me off from rated games; that's the reason I like this clan... everyone has the right attitude :roll: I really mean it.

My worst encounter with a loudmouthed punk happened in TWC almost a year ago. It was my first 1v1 QS game and I really didn't know what I was doing. The guy stole treasures on me left and right, called me a noob and at the end of the game said "You suck so bad it hurts." When I told him it's just a game, he says: "Yeah... a game you suck at." Then he told me I live with my Mom and can't play for S*** etc. etc. That turned me off from rated for a while!

Now I'm just happy to play games with good people. But it sure is fun to whip one of these sore winners/losers!! My favorite example happened when I, too, played a Japanese guy with Germany and FF'd with hackapells. I pwned all his yumis and that shut him up pretty quick :o Yes, sometimes there is justice, both in the world and in AOE 3.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)