India

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: India

Post by Highlander999 »

Well I have tomorrow morning off (I love exam leave :-P ) If anyone is online between 7 - 8:30 a.m GMT feel free to help me learn India :D
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Highlander999 »

Well, that is 2 out of 2 for India. 1st game was un-rated and I beat a 2nd Lieut, Jap. Next game was rated 3v3, with some noobs so I expected to win. Took me a bit of time to work out how to build artillery though :-P

Only thing is it's a lvl 12 HC :mad:
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""Highlander999""]Well, that is 2 out of 2 for India. 1st game was un-rated and I beat a 2nd Lieut, Jap. Next game was rated 3v3, with some noobs so I expected to win. Took me a bit of time to work out how to build artillery though :-P

Only thing is it's a lvl 12 HC :mad:[/quote]

Find a way to get to level 40...that's when the good cards are available.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
TheFinch
Conscript
Conscript

Post by TheFinch »

No offense but do we need to teach people to lame OP civs?
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Well, sure India is pretty strong, but it's still part of the game he bought. So if he wants to learn playing them we should support him with some help. And my experience shows me that you nearly always face other india or jap players on qs. So you can't really lame with them. It's only lame if you face French, Spain or Sioux imo.
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Highlander999 »

I'm not trying to lame. If you read my first post you would have read I've never tried a new civ in TAD or TWC so I decided to learn Indians as I heard they are quite easy to use. I don't give a crap about my pr or win % I'm only playing for the enjoyment of the game.

I suppose I could try and get to lvl 40 before properly learning to play them. That can be tomorrow's job :D
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""Highlander999""]I'm not trying to lame. If you read my first post you would have read I've never tried a new civ in TAD or TWC so I decided to learn Indians as I heard they are quite easy to use. I don't give a crap about my pr or win % I'm only playing for the enjoyment of the game. [/quote]

My eyes were opened when I did the same. Remarkably, I've enjoyed the game much, much more. I play India b/c it fits my style better...
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

[quote=""TheFinch""]No offense but do we need to teach people to lame OP civs?[/quote]

xp plant that what I did to get to L40
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Highlander999 »

[quote=""joe4holly""]xp plant that what I did to get to L40[/quote]

That's what I'm planning on doing :D