Does any1 help ?

Everything tech-related is discussed here

Moderator: Global Moderator

N3O_Greeny12
Private
Private

Does any1 help ?

Post by N3O_Greeny12 »

guys i need help and no1 is giving it to me , i Pm 1-2 of u no reply when i go vent i get this message .. Connected to server but unable to authenticate your login name and password. Make sure you entered the correct global server password or the password for your unique login name. You will be automatically banned if you try connecting with the wrong password several more times, so be sure you have the correct password before you try again. Passwords are case sensitive and must be completely retyped if you are making a change to it. The password will always be displayed as 8 (*'s or dots) even if the actual length of the password is shorter or longer then 8. You should also verify that you entered the correct IP address (or hostname) and Port number. If the port number is wrong you are connecting to the wrong server.

no wht tht is ?
Tubruk
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Does any1 help ?

Post by Tubruk »

from my experience yes, yes they do, you message 1 or 2 people, it is christmas, people have things to do you know.

theres most probably a mistake in either your name or password, or the Server your trying to access is the wrong one. if you "Know" you are getting it 100% correct wait til the Jolly old season is over and ask an admin/officer. cant really expect people to drop what they need to do to help someone on vent.

anyway im off to watch a film with the family and get drunk. GL with vent and have a good christmas.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

guys i need help and no1 is giving it to me
from my experience yes, yes they do, you message 1 or 2 people, it is christmas, people have things to do you know.
Yes, no one here has bad intentions towards anyone so take it easy and think about the others too as Tubruk said :)
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

I will hop on my comp a bit later, if you're still having problems post again and I will change your password on the server and PM it to you. Just be sure you have your account name, password, port number, server name, all correctly put in. (I'm on the laptop at the min which does not have vent on it).
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

out
N3O_Greeny12
Private
Private

Post by N3O_Greeny12 »

K sry guys i just like to get things fixed quickly

3824 is tht rite ?