PvZ

Strategy and Replay Discussion, please state the matchup in the thread title

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

Gomezd
N3O Member
N3O Member

PvZ

Post by Gomezd »

This last month or so I started playing again. Its been fun, here is a game I just had which was fairly fun. There were some horrible engangements in my part but hopefully the game overall wasnt too bad :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Re: PvZ

Post by Comadevil »

well i have the feeling u have won the game cause the zerg has thrown it away in the first half of the game (almost no upgrades, not enough drones, teching hardcore to brrodlords instead of straight killing you with better upgraded roaches and some lings to confuse the stalker AI). And the zerg had even more horrible engagements like at his base when only the first row of his roaches were fighting. Usually Stalkers are not that good vs. roaches but because the zerg played even worse it worked. Build immortals they wreck roaches. In the second half of the game u had finally units which countered the roaches, though i don't understand why the zerg never used burrow to heal his heavy injured roaches.
Last edited by Comadevil on Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gomezd
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: PvZ

Post by Gomezd »

Yeah definetly, the zerg messed up bigger than me, this game its sometimes like tennis that way, you dont really win as much as your opponent loses haha.