Moose (Z) vs (P) HeJurm Epic 40+ minute game

Strategy and Replay Discussion, please state the matchup in the thread title

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Moose (Z) vs (P) HeJurm Epic 40+ minute game

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

Nice macro game where moose just keeps trying to swarm me again and again but i manage to hold for over 20 minutes! Finally a fatal miss micro ends up the game. Really action packed and most of the units are used from both zergs and protosses arsenal. almost mined out the whole map!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Andre_1993
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Moose (Z) vs (P) HeJurm Epic 40+ minute game

Post by Andre_1993 »

Sick game ! ;)
I liked how you forcefielded the whole area from high cliff to high cliff around the xel naga tower in the south to escape xD
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

crazy game, i was surprised it went on for so long, moose could have ended it at the 15min mark ;D
hejurm your start from the ffe to the direct blink tin o11 min 3rd reminds me of Naniwa, he did the same and i've seen that quit a few times.
there's also another way with later blink but a second robo facility right when yo ubuild your robo bay, you have 2 robo bays at hte same time then producin colossi^^
hejurm lost alot of probes durinig the midgame which made him unstable towards the end.
the end was beast, moose can you tell your bl to stop attacking? if you could, they would not have been visible since hejurm had no air units at that point to make them visible.

i think this game shows why blizzard wantes the oracle, hejurm did not cross the half map line even once in an intervall of 40minutes^^
phoenixes and DT with warp prism seem the only direct way to harass to me. other would be blink stalkers but you lose the core of your army then
HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

This was still the time i had huge problems  in PvZ and this was maybe the best game i played. Other games i just died in 10 minutes or if i managed to win it was because of hidden pylon or cheese. Now im doing much better because im keeping an eye at my army all the time and forcefielding better and a bit better builds too.